Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 17 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:37 pm

The boy blinked, raising a brow at her"You know, looking at yourself in the mirror wont change on how ya look in reality." ._.

Peter laughed loudly at Blair's surprise,finding it really cute in fact."Well now you know. And I understood that Korra was totally up for kids."he snickered, pecking her lips"I might be uncle and I don't even know it."

Apollo smiled and kissed their foreheads"Sleep tight well lovelies"he whispered, kissing their foreheads and turned the nightlight on. He then moved to Alec, picking him up and putting him for a small nap down.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:02 pm

"You can always change how you look." Morgiana stated, trying to get her bewbs to look 'okay'. She took one out, revealing that it was a dirty foam sponge and used it to wipe away some smudges of her makeup. ((You just saw a boob, little boy. ._.))

Blair chuckled a bit, her cheeks turning red from the kiss. "Well I might be an aunt. You seriously don't have any form of contact with him?"

And then the twins fell asleep. <3
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:05 pm

The boy pulled a disgusted face and turned back"Ew! Is that suppose to make you look pretty? Cuz it fails greatly!"

Peter smirked, shaking his head slowly"Yeah.. No.. Well. i don't contact him much because he's busy, and so am I. But promise I'll give him a call and tell him you want to be an aunt"he teased, pecking her lips again.

And Apollo fell asleep like a dork next to Alec ~.~
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Oct 15, 2015 8:32 pm

Morgiana twitched and out her boob away. "Listen you little midget -!" She blinked, pausing. "How about I give you a makeover... ._."

Blair's eyes widened again, accepting the kiss but too shocked to return it. "I do not! I mean...it'd be nice...I guess. But they shouldn't have one because I told them to. Ugh Peter! You're so... bleh! >:c" She stuck her tongue out.

Someone aww-ed in the background at the sleeping babies. It was Dori. ._.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:30 am

The little boy frowned darkly"Don't you dare touch me. Or I'll call my daddy and you'll be put into prison." è_é

Peter laughed again at Blair's stuttering and pocked her nose"I was joking love don't worry, nobody should tell them what to do. Even though I think Korra would be all happy if you'd say that." XD

Apollo's unknown senses woke him up at the aww and sat up straight, glancing at Dori blankly"... Good evening Dori." ._.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:56 am

Morgiana just laughed. "Oh. Oh no...not prison.~ Who's your dad?"

Blair rubbed the back of her neck, now a bit embarrassed. "I haven't seen her much at all...."

"Hi!" Dori chirped. "Whatcha dooooooin'?"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:18 pm

The boy looked at her blankly"The King"._.

Peter smiled faintly, pulling her closer by her waist"Hey it's okay love, I'm sure she'll love you as friend and auntie."he chuckled, jumping off the counter and kissing her softly"Now, let's check on our kiddies before Tristus'."~

"Hush! My grandchildren are sleeping!"he hissed in a whisper, walking towards her"What are you doing here young one?"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:34 pm

"Mine too." Morgiana looked curiously at the little kid. "What's he the king of?"

"No jumping off the counter. Your little dress goes up and I can see everything." Blair said, waving her finger at him. She then smiled after the kiss. "Sure, dear."

Dori gasped, covering her mouth with both hands. "Sorrrrrrrryyyyy." She whispered and then shrugged. "....I don't know. I lost my friend. ._."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:42 pm

(( I'm so sorry my replies were slow XD I was finishing the super duper visual novels 'Ascension'
http://www.rinmarugames.com/game/?game_id=369 it reminded me of GW/EOT and the dialogues are really good and I just finiiiiiished))

"...Over the biggest of islands!" the boy said, spreading her arms wide.

"It's a small tunique.. Very small!"Peter pouted, pulling his tunique down a little with a smirk. He then took her hand gently and went off to check on their babas. When he saw the twins and Alec sleeping he smiled faintly"Look at them..."he whispered fondly.

Apollo blinked, raising a brow"Who is your friend?"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:47 pm

(XD Ohh I've seen that but it never really caught my attention. XD What's it about? I can take spoilers ._.)

"What's the island called?" Morgiana now looked very interested. Did they have drag there?

Blair chuckled as she watched the sleeping children. "They're so cute..."

"Ummmm...." Dori thought for a minute before: "Mu Mu. Her name was Mu Mu."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:54 pm

(( I skipped a lot. Its a BIG story XD The main character Aida is an 'orphan' Noble, a race none for feeling no emotions, but she does feel a few emotions. She goes through a journey with her bestie Sky after her father was killed by a group of secret murderers the 'Eagles', they meet an alchemist dwarf, and a mage moon elf(who in my story made her love interest XD), meet knights and find more about her origins.

I had real a fun XD The characters are creative and unforgettable, and Aida is a sassy lil shit I love XD I think i'll replay it with other choices. ))

"... Narnia"._. he lied, crossing his arms over his chest.

Peter smiled, tucking them in gently again"Just like their mommy"he chuckled, kissing the twins' foreheads then Alec's."Dad did make a good job there."

"Mu mu? Are you sure it wasn't a cow?"._. Apollo questioned, not really understanding.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:10 pm

(Ohhhh!!! That does sound cool. XD Hmmm Idk if I'll read it cause im a lazy bum. XD plus I have tortillas on the stove at the moment *prays they don't burn*)

Morgiana deathpanned. "Oh I get it....are you too embarrassed to tell the truth? Is the island that ratchet? I bet you he's not the King of anything and the big island is your mom." ((O_O MORGIANA))

Blair gave Peter a 'bitch plz' look. "You?" She scoffed. "I did all the pushing."

Dori gasped. "That's so ruuuuude!" She whispered, frowning. "She's not a cow! Her name is Mu Mu!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:40 pm

((trolol me too and *gasp* TORTILLLLAAAS *____* nah, I ate good, had crepes muhaha))

The boy blinked in shock at her and in a fury he pushed her wit his little arms"My mommy is dead you ugly troll!"he cried out in his tantrum.

Peter pouted"But I put the ingredients in"~he winked, smiling down at Alec who sucked on his thumb.

"It does sound like a cow noise."he commented, looking around"What did she look like?"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:56 pm

(XD I've never had crepes before. What do they taste like? ^_^)

Morgiana staggered back a bit but didn't fall, which was a miracle in those heels. Mhm. "Mine too but that still ain't okay for you to lie!" She said even louder.

Blair turned beet red. "....What happens in the bedroom, stays in the bedroom." She muttered lowly to Peter before looking back at the kids. She pointed at Alec. "That's how you sleep."

"Ummm black hair....ashian..." Dori drawled out in thought.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:01 pm

((*gasp* Gurl you must come here ._. And taste crepes. It's.. Like really tasty heaven *_* I eat it with bacon or ham, or with nutella or salty caramel *3* it's reaaally easy to make! I could give you a recipe right here XDD All ya need is milk, flour, eggs and butter. You can then put some sugar in it if you all want them sweet, or french people like to put some orange in it, but I don't like it that what XDD))

The boy sniffed, looking down"Daddy doesn't want me to tell our kingdom's name to strangers..."

Peter snickered deviously at her redness and blinked down at Alec, who was sleeping on his back, all spread around and with his mouth wide open"Oh come on."he pouted, looking at her cutely"I can be super cuddly and calm when I wan to. And you must know that since we've been married I sleep calmer."~

"Oh I think i've seen here. She has indeed disappeared. Let's go find her." the god said with a frown. People disappearing. Nope not on his watch.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:40 pm

(I want to one day! ^^ OOOOOH. That does sound easy. ...I shall try to make them. ヽ(*・ω・)ノ I think I have flour....somewheres)

Morgiana blinked at the boy, a bit weirded out. "Why?"

Blair smirked then. "....At least you get sleep. You snore a lot you know..." She teased.

Dori nodded, looking very worried now. "Yes! Thank you! Where do we look?"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:51 pm

((yeah XDD I used three eggs for three person, but we're angry babies so yeah XD And you'd need 50mg of melted butter o3o, 300 flour and mix it all while you pour the milk in it. Dosing is your choice, but I'd suggest that the result should be liquid, then in the frying pan and voilà XD You put whatever ya want on it! Super easy!))

"Because he says I shouldn't tell where I live to strangers... He says our Kingdom is vulnerable."he mumbled reluctant, shuffling his feet a little.

"I perform my love. Not snore."he chuckled, moving to her and wrapped an arm around her"Come on let's go before we reveal too much to our little ones."

"Where's the last place you've seen her?"he said, making his harp disappear.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:05 pm

(So I googled them to see what they should look like and they look like pancakes. XD Are they like pancakes and I flip them over with a spatula or? XDDD)

Morgiana frowned a bit at this. His dad kinda sounded like..."well it's not like everyone you tell is gonna attack it. Don't you want to meet new people? What's he so afraid of?"

"Yes you perform. You perform snoring." Blair nodded. "You did a whole song once did I not tell you?" She chuckled. "Alright alright. Even though I think they should know they're father snores."

"Umm the kitchen!" Dori pointed to the way to the kitchen. "We were throwing sprinkles at eachother."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:00 am

Mulan was been a total ninja and just vanished like that. Right now she was hanging from the roof, compleeeetey unnoticed. ._.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:41 pm

((yeah they're like thin pancakes XD You flip them yup!))

The boy sniffed, shaking his head"Too many bad people have attacked us... "

Peter looked at her with a blank look"You prefer they hear me snoring or moaning?"._.

Apollo hadn't noticed Mulan so he followed Dori"I see... She must have left sprinkles behind then..."
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:47 pm

(XD wtf mulan.)

((Ohhhh!!! Okay!! ^_^ I'll try to make them with my cousins.))

Morgiana blinked, "why?" She couldn't really try to comfort the little kid....she was
Morgiana and Morgiana don't do that.

Blair gave Peter a weird look. "Neither."

Dori just looked around in worry. "But where is sheee? :c"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:05 am

((yes! it's very fun to make them with other people! Very Happy ))

The little boy shrugged, sitting down to hug his legs" He doesn't want to tell me. "he pouted, crossing his arms over his small chest.

Peter chuckled, shaking his head"Okay, I'll ask dad to give me something against my nose. I always had problems with it, since I hit puberty in fact."he said, turning the night light on, smiling at his babies a last time before motioning Blair to walk out of the room with him.

"She's probably hiding. Did you look inside stuff?"the god rose a brow, he had a feeling he would face yet other childish minds ._.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:38 pm

(XDDD Will do!)

"Well maybe he's just paranoid." Morgiana crossed her arms then, finally looking away from the mirror. "so you can't talk about your island at all?"

"Really?" Blair raised a brow at him as she followed behind him.

Dori nodded eagerly. "I did! I looked under tables and even checked the refrigerator!!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:18 pm

The boy shrugged, before narrowing his eyes at her"I could. But what tells me ye are nice?"._.

"Eyup."he smiled, closing the door and gently grabbing Blair by her sides to press a deep and meaningful kiss on her lips. Peter chuckled faintly against her lips as he pulled back almost as quick as he took her and released her"But didn't stop me to smell pretty flowers around me."~ the demi god winked and walked off, humming innocently.

Apollo sighed, feeling like he was 150 again with all this."Miss Mulan?"he called out loudly, rubbing his eyebrows"Dori wishes for you to come out at last"-.-
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:08 am

( YA'LL ARE KILLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE HERE!!! <33333 )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next