Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 10 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:27 pm

((*Falls in* O_O ... FFFFFFFF, I MISSED THE PLOT!!!!! DDDDDX I AM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!!! Crying or Very sad ))

Pandora-Red came in, a confident step in her walk. She frowned, looking to GONE-Ariel. "Great. Another me," she rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips and looking to everyone else with a frown. "So, what's goin' on, here? Ye all talkin'? Wait, de f*ck - o'is dat rabbit talkin'?" She pointed at Thumper, a perplexed expression falling on her oily face.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:36 pm

(Common Room - Page 10 Tumblr_m8l9aqUbEf1rppcmm *hug tackles Ellie* Hiiiiiii \^_^/ WB!)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:45 pm

( Elliiiiiiiie!!!!! 8DDDD ... Hi. ^__^)

64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:47 pm

*KOZ Sora looks at Red and frowns* Hey! Watch your language around my baby! >:I *he huffs and covers Ari's ears*
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Arietty blinks at Sora as he covere dher ears and blinks cofnused at him
"Eh?" o.O
she blinked then at Red...Then GONE-Ariel then at Sora
"Two ariels????"@____@
she huffed wriggling a bit as she pats her cheeks
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:27 pm

GONE-Ariel arched an eyebrow at Sora and chuckled. "Sorry to disapoint, kiddo," she said before blinking at Pandora-Red. " . . . okay, this place just got officially weirder," she blinked.

GONE-Thumper blinked at Arrietty, and then wiggled his ears cutely. "^^" he then blinked at Pandora-Red. "O.O You look just like Ari!!! But you talk funny. ._."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:51 am

Ari blinked at humper before giggling cutely and reaching for the rabbit
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:25 pm

((Common Room - Page 10 RTAHQP5h AFTER THREE YEARS OH MY GOD))

A little blonde boy with beaming bright brown eyes bounced in, carrying ... An arc that was twice his size? Well obviously it wasn't his but the boy sure acted like it was his. Upon hearing an angry male voice calling"ALEX!" the boy ran behind a random sofa and hid behind it, hoping the two men entering the room didn't see him.

"Where is he?" a tall, handsome medium haired blonde male called angrily, his sharp eyes looking for the boy while the other man, who looked a little younger than him and had red hair like the sunrise, deadpanned, rubbing his furry eyebrows at him"Well gee that's what happens when ya leave your stuff around." Peter said, he didn' t look pleased either knowing his son with a freaking god's bow but he was kinda glad his father would learn not to leave stuff around ._.

Apollo fumed, ignoring his son's words"You are not raising your son properly!"è_é and this made Peter deadpan more"Wow what do YOU know about parenting, dad of the year?" -.-
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:15 am

And then a worse dad of the year entered. Well, he ran... away from his son... who happened to be a horse.

Dressed in thick furs coated with snow, ROM-Loki crashed in with ROM-Sleipnir racing after him. Puffing, Loki was losing his energy - already being exhausted from years living in the frozen over Nordic World. He tumbled onto the ground face-first. Sleipnir neighed in triumph and circled his father, snorting contemptuously.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:25 am

(( WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY PICTURE XD ))

Upon hearing someone running and something... Trotting, the two dramakings turned their head, only to then jump apart to let the Nordic god run off and his angry son enter the room.

When the two recognized them, their reactions were pretty similar when they saw Loki: A heavy sigh and a rub on the tanned forehead, obviously not pleased to see him. But when they noticed Sleipnir, one just rose a curious brow on why the hell a Horse was now in the room while the other was slowly sneaking away. And that one was Peter, for when he had spotted Sleipnir the only word that escaped his mouth was: "Fuck" .

The demi-god of Music and Sun was tip toeing to the nearest sofa, unknowingly having the same instinct as his son who was still hiding behind it, oblivious of the drama outside. he didn't know Sleipnir or Loki and for now he was just concentrated on his bow, the Apocalypse could happen he'd still care about that golden bow he had in his little hands. ._.

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:40 am

Sleipnir puffed out, before giving his dad a poke with the hoof.

"Would you just leave me alone?!" Loki growled, placing his hands on his head. "I'm not looking for any trouble. You owe me a 'thank you' for getting you back! Instead, you try to trample me! Fucking shit excuse of son. Ungrateful little--!"

Sleipnir stomped his hooves on the ground in warning, shutting Loki up. Then, the horse lifted his head. He quickly spotted Peter. As quick as lightning (literally - he was a magical god-like horse, after all), he shot towards Peter and halted in front of him.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:45 am

Apollo watched the scene now with slight amusement, raising a cocky eyebrow at the fellow god"Now see here, the roles seem reversed."he snickered, crossing his arms over his nearly bared chest"Looks like you missed a step in your parenting Loki"~

Peter literally froze when the big Horse stood in front of him. He first let out a gasp and then a confused noise, wondering how the fudge that Horse came here so quickly. The redhead gulped, forcing a nervous smile"Long time no see eh Horsey?"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:53 am

Loki scoffed, rolling onto his back and grinning wryly up at Apollo. "Oh, I didn't just miss a step. I missed twenty steps with all of my kids. You're not all that great yourself, so don't start mocking me."

He sighed, shutting his eyes and starting to fiddle with his furs. He peeled them off, letting them fall into the puddle of melting snow. "Too cold in the Nordic World... HEY PETER. SAY SORRY TO THE HORSE OR YOU'LL GET A HOOF PRINT RIGHT ON YOUR FACE."

Sleipnir nodded his head in agreement with his father, puffing at Peter and narrowing his eyes.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:00 pm

Apollo snorted, raising a brow at Loki"You are in the best position to give me a lesson. You've"-.- the Sun god said, unimpressed by Loki's rather true words. His sunny eyes then shifted to peter and Sleipnir, glaring warily at the Horse.

The redhead just glared at Loki and looked back to Sleipnir, sighing softly"I'm sorry Sleipnir, I honestly am. I hated myself after killing you... And, not gonna lie. I'm glad you're back!"he said genuinely, keeping his pose in defense just in case.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:07 pm

Loki pointed up at Apollo. "Hey. Instead of mocking me,'Pollo, you should show me where the food is. I'm famished."

Sleipnir's muscles tensed. He then huffed and trotted past Peter peacefully. But, as he passed, he flicked his black tail in Peter's face before moving on as if nothing happened.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:15 pm

Apollo glared at the pet name"Watch your mouth Loki."he warned darkly, moving past the fellow god, flipping his cape purposely as he did."I have to look for my grandson now if you don't mind. Oh wait, i do not care if you do"--

Peter let out a relieved sigh, but coughed when the tail was flipped in his tail, rubbing his stinging cheek."Guess I deserved this..."he chuckled faintly.

And at that moment, a happy Melanie bounced in, her long Blonde hair all tied up and carrying a basket full of flowers"Helloooo!"she cheered everybody, her wide green eyes glimmering gleefully. It was until she spotted Sleipnir, the Horse she had watched dying. How comes...

She didn't care at the moment, she ran to the Horse, dropping her basket and throwing her arms around Sleipnir's neck, not caring if he would shake her off"Sleipniiiir!"she wailed, hugging her lost friend tightly.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:22 pm

"Hey! Good, remember?" Loki snapped, before he deflated of air and just sprawled on the ground. His muscles were sore and he was skinnier than he had been in decades. Silently, he decided that he would just wait until someone a little nicer got him food. He even hardly cared for the news of a 'grandson' - it was not surprising and even less interesting. Loki really despised kids.

Sleipnir was a little stunned by Melanie, but did not shake her off. Instead, he happily let her embrace him. She was one of the few individuals he could stand. "Good day to you, demi-goddess."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:31 pm

And even though he wasn't the nicest of people Loki knew, Peter made him a hand sign to follow him"Food's over here. Ever heard of 'Kitchen'?"

Melanie sniffed, pulling back a little to whip her tears away. How comes you're back? And so fit! No scratch! the demi-goddess replied, looking around for any wounds.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:40 pm

"You mean a place full of food? Do those really exist?" Loki mocked, before he pushed himself up to stand. He left the ragged furs on the ground and trailed behind Peter. He was now wearing a vest and some trousers.

"Loki brought me back," Sleipnir explained, giving a happy and pleased neigh.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:46 pm

Peter rolled his eyes and led him there, opening the fridge and faking an awed gasp"Well LOOK AT THAT."he said, showing off the Fridge full of food before deadpanning"So what's that vest? Your other furry son?"

Melanie beamed at that, her smile widening as she petted his head gently Nice Loki! I'm so happy you're back! How are you today???

((*points at Steffi* THE QUEEN queen ))
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:51 pm

(dammit I've been spotted. ._.)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:56 pm

((Hai Steffu. =D ))

Loki reached in and started to gather up a lot of food, too hungry to he picky. "Shut up," he grumbled as he moved away with his arms holding the food. "Thank you for the food. Now, kindly leave me alone. I know you hate me."

"I am fine. How are you faring?" Sleipnir asked.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:05 pm

((Common Room - Page 10 Latest?cb=20130819141243 Join dah parteh. We're having waffles and pudding.))

Peter rolled his eyes at the Nordic God, ignoring his eager behavior and closed the fridge after him."I used to hate you yes. Now I just despise you. Appreciate my development."he snickered, following him back in the main room.

"I'm great! I picked pretty flowers before autumn would come!" she cooed, showing her basket proudly "You look messy. Can I brush your hair?" she asked with an innocent, toothy smile.

((Why do you need beauty salons when you have Melanie?))
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:19 pm

"Oh, I do. Now, there's slightly less of a chance that you'll try to poison me," Loki grumbled, sitting down on a couch and throwing the food down. He got the bread, opened the package and began to stuff his face.

Sleipnir seemed hesitant, but... well, you can't say no to Melanie. He bobbed his head up and down in a nod.

((Yep. XDDD ))
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:44 pm

"Yup. I'll just put a toaster in your bath this time."he snorted before frowning at his behavior though."You are going to clean this mess up."he said darkly, using the same tone as his father's when he isn't pleased with one's behavior.

Melanie beamed at this and took her pink brush out of her basket"Now you relax! You'll feel better after that promise!"she said as she slowly started to brush the Horse's messy mane, humming a happy tone when she did.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next