Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 14 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Henica blinked at Psycho. Slowly, her expression sharpened into a icy glare. Her fingers twitched a bit. She then stepped swiftly forward and sent a hard kick to Psycho's stomach. It was precise and painful, as she had trained basic fighting skills for over a decade.

Oliver winced, but then laughed at the dog. "That's what you get!" he jeered.

Loki snorted with laughter behind Shego. "Queen-y can kick," he commented with amusement.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:12 pm

Psycho went flyyyyying and landed on the ground limp. He did not reply to Oliver, his right foot twitching a bit. He was completely knocked out. x_x

"Hm." Shego looked at Loki and smiled a bit. "Good. I might ask her to kick you next." She teased.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:24 pm

"She wouldn't kick me. I'm an angel," Loki sarcastically replied.

Mulan stared at Henica with surprise, not really expecting the dainty woman to attack Psycho like that. Henica flattened her dress, straightened up and shot the woman a glower.

"Ignis Furrow," Henica then turned her attention to him, "where are we and how do we get back to Illysea?"

Ignis blinked, swallowing. "I... I don't know, Your Majesty. I will investigate soon, but I need to find my glasses."

Oliver silently started to back away. Nope he totally did not have Ignis' glasses. Nope. ._.

Henica sighed and gestured towards the backing away redhead. "He looks suspicious. Ask him. Return to me when you have glasses... and when you know how to get back to where we are from."

She pivoted and swept away, passing by Loki and Shego. She was heading back to her sibling, but slowed and looked at the two. She hesitated before asking in her lilting accent: "Do you know where we are?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:36 pm

Psycho was still knocked the fq out. x___x

"Beats me. ㄱ_ㄱ" Shego shrugged. "I just came back from the dead. Hey, 'angel' where are we?" She said to Loki.

"I can't believe you kicked a puppy." Morgiana was saying out loud and walking over to the unconscious Psycho. "You're gonna get charged for animal abuse, sis!"

Dori had gone to make a rainbow cake.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 1:45 pm

Loki rolled his eyes and cleared his throat. "We're in a universe where multiple universes cross paths. You, Queeny, are in the presence of deities from another universe - us. The other guys... most of them, I don't know."

Henica blinked, a little bemused by what Loki and Shego both said. "You were... dead?" she asked Shego, before inquiring: "How can one get back to your own... universe...?" (It should be noted that she was sceptical over Loki's explanation.)

Loki shrugged. "I haven't wanted to go yet. I can't say I know how to."

Henica waved at Morgiana dissmively. "He called me promiscuous. He would be convicted of treason back home. I have been merciful to the insolent canine."

Mulan decided to join Dori.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:05 pm

"I got shanked." Shego nodded. She then shrugged, raising her arms up to the ceiling and crossing them over her head. "I think the voices from above have something to do with it. But I don't know either. I don't think we can ever leave. ._."

Morgiana frowned a bit. "He's still a puppy."

Psycho groaned a bit. ">_< What happened?"

Dori threw some flour at Mulan just cause.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:17 pm

Henica did not seem to know what 'shank' meant, but didn't want to appear idiotic... so she just didn't ask. She seemed even more disturbed by 'the voices above' - it was becoming rather evident that Henica might actually be in a mental asylum.

"I have to leave," she stated with firm determination, undaunted. "I'll find a way." She arched an eyebrow at Morgiana. "He is not a puppy. Hush your complaining, I'm trying to figure out how to go back home."

Oliver just pointed at Psycho and laughed.

Mulan puffed, now coated in flour. She giggled and went to get some flour to throw back at Dori. "Ah-ha! ... Wait, what's your name?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:27 pm

"Do you have to?" Shego asked, not actually worried about going back home herself. "What's back home that you wanna go back so bad?"

"he is too." Morgiana huffed. "He has a tail, four paws and fur. You need to get your eyes checked, Sis."

Psycho rolled over, slowly standing up and shaking himself. "You shut up!" He barked at Oliver. "This is all your fault! This was all your idea! I got dressed up for nothing!!! >:c"

He looked at Ignis then. "Take me out dammit! Yo' ratchet bum is lame as a potato! D<"

Dori threw some chocolate chips her way. "I'm Dori! I'm a demi goddess who're you!? ^_^"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:29 pm

Peter put the twins down on their highchairs and gave them their food, hopefully this will calm them down.

Alec scrunched his nose up to everybody's behavior, thinking he was too smart for all this and inted at the at the Kitchen"I wanna be with daddy and Angie and Willy!"he said, also hoping he'd get a bit of the twins' cake.

Melanie was all withering in discomfort, she didn't like this, too much violence. And when Henica kicked Psycho it didn't help! She let out a sharp yelp and covered her eyes"Y-You shouldn't beat animals!"DX

Ashitaka on the other hand, was smirking at all this in amusement."I like that lady."he commented when Henica kicked Psycho, chuckling faintly"Oh don't worry your Highness, he's not a puppy. He's not even adorable."he called to Morgiana.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:37 pm

"Cake! Cake! Cake!"

The twins cheered as they grabbed handfuls of cake, stuffing pieces in their mouths. Some frosting also got on Angie's nose and on William's cheeks.

"Alright let's go!" Blair lowered Alec down so he could walk by himself there. ^_^

Morgiana just frowned at Ashi. "Well I think otherwise." She huffed, crossing her arms. "All of you are mean!"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:51 pm

Peter chuckled at his messy babies and cleaned their faces before getting up and getting himself some adult snacks.

Alec giggled, happily walking to the Kitchen and cooing when he saw his family"Cake! Cake!"he cheered with his siblings, climbing on his chair"Mommy and I want caaake!"(Alec ya didn't even aaask XD)

Ashitaka just rolled his eyes at her"Oh believe me, if you've known him for so many years, you'd agree with us."
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Henica tilted her head at Shego, a little surprised by the question. "I have a nation to rule over and a family to worry about. I have a lot to go home to," she raised a hand and rubbed her forehead lightly. "Why don't you want to go to your home?"

Oliver just kept laughing. "Everyone, this isn't really a dog! It's a Hellhound - those things are basically demonic dogs! Don't worry so much about it!"

"I'm Mulan!" Mulan chirped, moving nimbly to catch some chocolate in her mouth and chew it happily. "I sell flowers!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:23 pm

William and Angie proceeded to play with their food then. The little shits.

"More cake?" Blair said. "Where does it all go?" She laughed, patting Alec's tummy. "Fine but just one slice. You'll stomach will hurt if you eat too much." She said as she went over to cut Alec a small slice. ((XDDDD he's a fatty))

"Cause it sucks." Shego replied simply. "That all sounds like work. You really wanna go back to that? Doesn't it stress you out?"

Morgiana gasped. "A demon? O_o" She blinked and then frowned again. "Then...are you a demon too? You laugh like one and are...kinda how the puppy says, 'ratchet'."

She turned to Ashi, raising a brow, "How long have you known him then?"

"This wig itches." Psycho sniffed, trying to scratch at it with a hind leg.

Dori gasped. "You too?!" She asked excitedly when Mulan said she sold flowers. She giggled and threw some rainbow sprinkles her way next. ((Head cannon: mulan and dori are potheads ._.))
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:38 pm

Henica opened her mouth to ask why 'it sucks', before she faltered. She seemed a little startled by that question. Henica wasn't sure what a life without stress would be like. It was threaded throughout her life. "Of course it is," she answered. "But, if I don't do it, who will? Some inexperienced idiot will, that's who will assume my position. I cannot permit that to happen."

Loki pointed at Henica. "You remind me of Odin."

Henica blinked at Loki, frowning a bit. He lifted his hands in defence. "It's a compliment!"

Oliver scoffed. "Me? A demon? ... I guess I sort of was one? I was a type of... Grim Reaper at some point, but I'm done with that."

"Do you like flowers?" Mulan beamed. She caught the rainbow sprinkles. And then she put them in her mouth. And then she TASTED THE RAINBOW. ((They probably are, actually. XDDDDD ))
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:59 pm

Peter smirked at his family, sitting down by them with his snacks"Angie, William, don't play with food"he chuckled faintly, cleanign their faces with a napkin.

Alec cooed and ate onto his slice"Thanks mommy!"he cooed, giggling at his siblings, moving his legs back and forth"I like this place!"he cheered, making Peter chuckle"Glad you do."he smiled before looking at Blair"You saw that.. Shego's back?"

Ashitaka glanced at Morgiana intensely"Way too long ._."

Melanie was hugging her legs to her chest, looking at everyone with pure fear so she went back to Sleipnir to hide behind him ;_;
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:14 pm

"I guess..." Shego replied a bit unsure. She couldn't really understand Henica since was the exact opposite; Shego practically lived for all things stress-free....and crazybutwe'llgetothatlater. "Do you even party at all?"

At Loki's comment, Shego had to laugh - although she stopped immediately cause it wasn't funny, no.

"What's a Grim Reaper?" Morgiana walked up to Oliver, hands behind her back. She turned and squinted at Ashi. "....So why don't you like the puppy? You got something against puppies? Huh? >:/"

"I LOOOVE flowers! They smell soooooo good! ^^" Dori giggled and then grabbed a bottle of whipped cream to spray at Mulan. >D (( omg))

"Play play play!!" The twins giggled happily. ^_^

Blair smiled at Alec, nodding. "Although I wonder where all the cake comes from.... ._." She turned her head, looking at Peter and nodded once. "Yeah I saw. How do you feel about it? I'm actually glad Loki was with her. I never thought he'd care so much."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:30 pm

"Later okay?" Peter said to the twins, cleaning their faces and kissing their cheeks when he was done."Dunno, guess that fridge has eternal food in it?"he joked at Blair and smiled when Alec leaned back on his seat and patted his full belly. Peter then looked back to Blair, nodding with a small smile"I'm really happy she's back.. And that Loki's with her."he said genuinely. He was truly glad Shego was back, seeing her so desperate in her last days truly hurt the young demi-god, and seeing her back and healthy with her father on her side made him truly happy.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Sleipnir glanced back at Melanie. "You look petrified, demigoddess," he observed.

Henica narrowed her eyes a bit at the 'Odin' comment, scrutinising Loki. Then, she shook her head. "We don't really... party in Castles. I scarcely have the time for that."

Loki deadpanned. "So, you're a bit of a stick-in-the-mud."

"What?" Henica set her fists on her hips, eyebrows lowering. "What does that mean?"

"You're boring... unadventurous... you just want to work all the time," he explained nonchalantly. Henica opened her mouth... but she was at a loss of words for a few moments.

"Well... I don't always want to work," she answered sternly. "I just have to work. I don't enjoy it all the time, evidently."

"Then why do you always do it?" Loki asked, a smirk stretching across his face. "Let me guess: mommy and daddy want you to. That's always how it is with people like you. You were born and groomed to do just one thing. You never thought for a second: fuck this, I'm going to do what I want."

Henica winced a bit. He had pierced her with his words. Suddenly, she seemed more tentative. "Both my parents are... dead. If I wanted to do something else, I could. To abandon my nation would be... a very selfish thing to do."

"Doesn't mean you can loosen up now and then," Loki shrugged, before looking to Shego. It wasn't clear what he was thinking, but he was smirking. Without a word, he exited the conversation in search for something else.

"The Grim Reaper kills people for Hades," Oliver explained offhandedly.

"They do! And they are so pretty!" Mulan then tackled Dori to the ground, because why not. ((Replace 'flowers' with 'weed' with what Dori said. ._. ))
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:17 pm

"Awww" The babies pouted but weren't upset for so long. They turned to each other to do baby things....like patty cake. ._.

"You want something to drink, Alec?" Blair chuckled before then focusing back to Peter although she was still listening for Alec's response. "When was the last time you saw her, Peter?"

Shego gave Loki a weird look as he went. She cleared her throat and moved to stand beside Henica, still keeping some distance. "Sorry about him. That's my dad. He's kinda, if not totally stupid. But he's kinda right. I almost feel complied to take to you to some random party. You look like you need it....no offense."

"What's a Hades? Is he your boss or something? Are you in some illegal activitaaays?" Morgiana squinted.

Psycho went over to Ignis, punching his leg. "BUY ME DINNER."

"Mhm! I like making flower crowns to put on my head!" Dori laughed and sprayed more whipped cream at Mulan.
(( ._. they're stondies))
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:32 pm

Melanie sniffed and placed her tender hand on his back as she hid behind him"Everybody is crazy" ;_;

Ashi deadpanned at Morgiana"Oh believe me, canines are the least of my problems. I myself am one"-_-

Peter snorted at the babies and nodded at Blair"Well.. At your funeral. Don't you remember?"he asked hesitantly, shoving his plate of snacks to his wifey for sharing, for the better don't worry.

"Milky milk!" the child exclaimed, nodding his bouncy blonde haired head.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:41 pm

Henica blinked at Loki as he left, before looking to Shego. She blinked thrice, surprised. She was in disbelief over how Shego called her dad 'stupid' so nonchalantly. Warily, Henica took a few seconds to formulate an answer. "What kind of parties do you attend?"

"He's the god of the dead," Oliver bluntly answered.

"Please shut up," Ignis grumbled and watched Oliver. He was trying to figure out who he was going to get his glasses back... Only, he could hardly even see Oliver clear enough to come up with a good plan.

Mulan giggled and ended up sitting on the floor and up against the counter. She was covered in food. "I look like a cupcake!"

Sleipnir huffed. "I've been saying that for centuries. Now you know how I always feel."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:08 pm

"Oh! Is he your brother than? Is that why you hate him so much?" Morgiana asked him. Even if Ashi said 'no', Morgiana would probably still believe that Ashi and Psycho were brothers. That was already official in her head. ._.

"Why would he want you to kill people? Doesn't he just wait until they die naturally?" Morgiana said to Oliver.

"Well, yes but I mean alive. The...last time you saw her alive, dear" Blair clarified, nodding at Alec. She went over to grab the milk from the maaagical fridge, pouring some in a plastic cup and handing that to Alec. "here you go!"

"I went to a rave party once." Shego shrugged. "Do you know what those are? I like the ones that have a mechanical bulls more though."

"is that what you're gonna say to your chick? No wonder she talks man dirt about you." Psycho looked at him in disappointment. "Son you are disappoint. Try again."

"Haha!" Dori stood up and pointed. "You look silly! XD"

64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:18 pm

"... I was natural death," Oliver explained, quickly becoming annoyed by Morgiana.

Henica looked bemused. "... I have heard of neither type of party," she replied. "What are they like? They sound rather... anarchic."

"You are not my girlfriend," Ignis hissed at Psycho. "Leave me alone."

"You too!" Mulan laughed as well. "I need a shower. I don't want my friends to see me like this. That would be humiliating!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:18 pm

Melanie sniffed, shaking her head"You know those people???"

Ashitaka's eyes widen at Morgiana's words. HELL NAW."He is NOT my brother. I am not related to street dogs! i'm a royal Wolf!"he snarled.

Peter stroke his chin thoughtfully"I.. i'm not sure... I think I saw her one last time before you told me you were pregnant. She was... Not herself;. Than father said she took medicine from him and well.."he shrugged, smiling sadly"Then nothing."

Alec cooed, drinking on his milk happily and when he pulled back had a beautiful milk mustache over his lips."Yum yum!"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Sleipnir snorted. "I have known a lot of insane people. I have had to endure them all for a long time - and I still do. You're one of the only people whom I believe is sane in here."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next