Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:56 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:"I am God," Astrid stuck an almighty pose, holding it for a few seconds. She then let it fall, and she chuckled, shaking her head. "Nah, just kidding. I'm just your mum."

"Yeah, I saw your mum and bro," Astrid said to the little girl, "I overheard them say something about you and an adoption service."

((@Steffi: That should work for me! ^^ ))

"Yeah, I provide sexual entertainment to fat men in mascot suits in the New York zoo. Up until I found out that they were actually chimpanzees - I was highly misguided in my career induction day - I then quit," Astrid replied to Cariosus, purposely forcing herself to be very casual in her mannerisms and tone. "Now I work for the Devil as a part-time job. By the way, he can be a real ass: don’t get involved in that sh*t - it's like smoking, seriously. Can't get out of it. The hours are good, though."

His temper on the edge Ulrich threate his bloody blade at astrid's neck
"Do not make fun of me.You pathetic kid."

The little girl gasped
"Nooo!" T___T

"Pathetic? Dude, I thought you had more hardcore insults. Like-" and then Astrid began to say a long list of very offensive phrases. She also snickered at the girl, finding her sadness sickly amusing.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:"I am God," Astrid stuck an almighty pose, holding it for a few seconds. She then let it fall, and she chuckled, shaking her head. "Nah, just kidding. I'm just your mum."

"Yeah, I saw your mum and bro," Astrid said to the little girl, "I overheard them say something about you and an adoption service."

"Yeah, I provide sexual entertainment to fat men in mascot suits in the New York zoo. Up until I found out that they were actually chimpanzees - I was highly misguided in my career induction day - I then quit," Astrid replied to Cariosus, purposely forcing herself to be very casual in her mannerisms and tone. "Now I work for the Devil as a part-time job. By the way, he can be a real ass: don’t get involved in that sh*t - it's like smoking, seriously. Can't get out of it. The hours are good, though."

The little girl gasped
"Nooo!" T___T

-Cariosus nodded and went down on his knees to make eye contact with the little girl- What about your father? Do you know where he is?

The little girl sniffled at her father's mentioning
"My father is a meanie.that's why my mother and I escaped to visit mah big brother Peter" T___T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Cheyenne wrote:A young girl with bright white hair peeks in, grey eyes looking around, "hello?" she squeezes her teddy bear tightly, biting her lip.

"Sh*t, and people call be a bleach blonde," Astrid raised an eyebrow at the girl.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:A young girl with bright white hair peeks in, grey eyes looking around, "hello?" she squeezes her teddy bear tightly, biting her lip.

A dark haired girl looked at ehr with tears in he reyes and waves at her
"Hey" T_T

Ulrich rolle dhis eyes
"Great,more kids" -_-

Tessa looks up at them with wide eyes, she giggles softly and smiles, "hello"

The girl snifffled
"Who are you?" T__T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:00 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

The little girl gasped
"Nooo!" T___T

"Pathetic? Dude, I thought you had more hardcore insults. Like-" and then Astrid began to say a long list of very offensive phrases. She also snickered at the girl, finding her sadness sickly amusing.

Ulrich rose an eyebrow at the phrases and twitches his arm so willin gto cut this throat

The dark haired girl just cried louder
"Mommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!" T____T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 pm

"Sh*t, and people call be a bleach blonde," Astrid raised an eyebrow at the girl.
Tessa blinks at the girl and smiles, "hello" ^_^
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:((Astrid be a troll. And the Hyde to my Jekyll. XDDD ))

"It is was pretty nasty, but I got free peanuts... which were thrown to me by the chimps," Astrid replied to Cariosus. "Meh, I'm decently happy. At least I'm not a Paris Hilton impersonator anymore. That sucked." She then paused at his comment, raising an eyebrow. "... Yeah, you're forty for sure."

( XDDDDD)

... You do look a bit like her. O.O It's just the nose and the raccoon eyes. ._. -Cariosus blinked then made a sour face, lifting up a finger- Early forties! >.<
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:07 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Cariosus smiled brightly at the little girl- Hello there. ^^ You know .. you look almost exactly as my own daughter, Amina. ^^ (( Amara, Cari .. your daughter's name is Amara. >.<))

The girl tilts her head at the man and smiles, "hello sir. I'm Princess Tessarose, but most everyone calls me Tessa" she cuddles her teddy bear, smiling, "What's your name?"

-Cariosus's eyebrows rose- Tessa? That's a beautiful name. I am Cariosus Mauthe. Owner of the Mauthe carnival. ^___^

Tessa giggles, "a carnival? That's amazing!!" ^_^
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:09 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
-Cariosus nodded and went down on his knees to make eye contact with the little girl- What about your father? Do you know where he is?

"My father is a meanie.that's why my mother and I escaped to visit mah big brother Peter" T___T

Well that was very brave of your mother.. so then what happened? -He shifts closer to the little girl-
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:09 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:23 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

Well that was very brave of your mother.. so then what happened? -He shifts closer to the little girl-

The girl sniffled rubbing her eye
"Mommy and I went to Celestia where my big brother Peter is.And now I lost them both!" T^T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:30 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

"Mommy and I went to Celestia where my big brother Peter is.And now I lost them both!" T^T

Well thats a shame. -Cariosus nodded-
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Cariosus's eyebrows rose- Tessa? That's a beautiful name. I am Cariosus Mauthe. Owner of the Mauthe carnival. ^___^

-Cariosus nodded- Oh it is. The best around town! ^-^
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:51 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

Tessa tilts her head and giggles, "I love carnivals! They're amazing and colorful and just wonderful." She bounces, hugging her teddy bear tightly. Then she stops and pouts, "But daddy says I'm too old for such things. That I need to act like a proper princess." T_T
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:34 am

Astrid deadpanned at the brown-haired boy, rolling her eyes and sighing. She regained her smirk when the little girl carried on crying, however, and stuck her tongue out at Tessa, making a silly face. "Hey, Teddy."

CK-Loki swept into the room, face cold and emotionless. He eyed everyone with a formal demeanour.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:48 am

Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

Tessa tilts her head and giggles, "I love carnivals! They're amazing and colorful and just wonderful." She bounces, hugging her teddy bear tightly. Then she stops and pouts, "But daddy says I'm too old for such things. That I need to act like a proper princess." T_T

-Cariosus blinked at her and snorts- Nonsense! You're never too old to have fun! ^^

-Steffi ran in and hug-tackled CK!Loki-
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:08 am

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:Astrid deadpanned at the brown-haired boy, rolling her eyes and sighing. She regained her smirk when the little girl carried on crying, however, and stuck her tongue out at Tessa, making a silly face. "Hey, Teddy."

CK-Loki swept into the room, face cold and emotionless. He eyed everyone with a formal demeanour.

Tessa tilts her head and blinks, "Teddy?....Oh!!" She giggles, "For my teddy bear! I get it!" ^_^

She looks up at Loki and tilts her head, "hello?"
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:10 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Cariosus blinked at her and snorts- Nonsense! You're never too old to have fun! ^^

-Steffi ran in and hug-tackled CK!Loki-

Tessa nods, "Daddy says that 15 is....." She pouts, hugging her teddy bear, "But I still like carnivals."
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:54 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

Well thats a shame. -Cariosus nodded-

Sophie nodded rubbing her eye
"Yes.I want mah mommy and brother back!" T^T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:Astrid deadpanned at the brown-haired boy, rolling her eyes and sighing. She regained her smirk when the little girl carried on crying, however, and stuck her tongue out at Tessa, making a silly face. "Hey, Teddy."

Sophie just cried louder at Astrid which makes the temper of Ulrich grow higher and higher

and now a little redhead boy rolled in and clings on CK Loki's leg giggling cutely
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:14 pm

"Yeah, I'm calling you Teddy, from now on. Or Albino. Why the Hell do you have a stuffed toy with you, anyway?" Astrid raised an eyebrow at Tessa. "What, you three?"

CK-Loki gave a soft 'oof' as he was hugged by Steffi, stumbling backwards slightly. He sighed, "Let go of me, or the Devil will have you." He also gave the boy that clung onto his legs a shake, glaring down at him. "And, you will be eaten by demons."

"Hello," he then addressed Tessa, "I am Loki, mage of Mars. Who are you, young girl?"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:17 pm

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:"Yeah, I'm calling you Teddy, from now on. Or Albino. Why the Hell do you have a stuffed toy with you, anyway?" Astrid raised an eyebrow at Tessa. "What, you three?"

CK-Loki gave a soft 'oof' as he was hugged by Steffi, stumbling backwards slightly. He sighed, "Let go of me, or the Devil will have you." He also gave the boy that clung onto his legs a shake, glaring down at him. "And, you will be eaten by demons."

"Hello," he then addressed Tessa, "I am Loki, mage of Mars. Who are you, young girl?"

The little boy clinged more giggling
"I dunt care.My unca is a Master of demons.they wont hurt meh" ;D
Common Room - Page 2 Tumblr_m0rrwa8SzW1qkham9o1_500
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:"Yeah, I'm calling you Teddy, from now on. Or Albino. Why the Hell do you have a stuffed toy with you, anyway?" Astrid raised an eyebrow at Tessa. "What, you three?"

"... Child, how are you?" Loki questioned the boy, tone dead and emotionless - indicating how much he really cared about learning the answer to his query.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:25 pm

KHSProduction wrote:

"... Child, how are you?" Loki questioned the boy, tone dead and emotionless - indicating how much he really cared about learning the answer to his query.

The little cuttie blinked his huge brown eyes and cocks his head to the side
"Why you asking me?"o.o
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:41 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:

The little cuttie blinked his huge brown eyes and cocks his head to the side
"Why you asking me?"o.o

"Because, I believe that you are mentally ill for acting so idiotic and off-beat. Or maybe all children do, indeed, give off a bothersome persona and have bizarre daydreams of, I don't know: being the son of some demonic father, such as you claim to be," CK-Loki purposely spoke in a higher-tongue. He hoped that his lack of jargon and simplified words would put this annoying child in a state of boredom, after which he would, with luck, abandon his attempt to... cling onto Loki - an act of which that was strange on its own.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next