Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

4 posters

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  KagomeSenpai Mon Dec 10, 2012 1:51 am

( @Lara- Yeah, the new page sucks. No one likes it even a little. But I'm glad you like the vid! :3 It'll be a my last for a bit.
@Steffi- Lol xD Why?? Tooth and Jack don't get together at the end. No one is even sure he likes her in that way. )

*Sora smiles brightly before blinking at Sica; he places Maddy's carrier beside Psycho as he sits next to Sica* Hey, what's wrong, hun?

*Maddy blinks at Ari then blinks at Psycho as she sucks on her pacifier*
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:39 am

KagomeSenpai wrote:( @Lara- Yeah, the new page sucks. No one likes it even a little. But I'm glad you like the vid! :3 It'll be a my last for a bit.
@Steffi- Lol xD Why?? Tooth and Jack don't get together at the end. No one is even sure he likes her in that way. )

*Sora smiles brightly before blinking at Sica; he places Maddy's carrier beside Psycho as he sits next to Sica* Hey, what's wrong, hun?

*Maddy blinks at Ari then blinks at Psycho as she sucks on her pacifier*

( >_> She gets to hug him though..)
-Psycho blinked at the pacifier in her mouth- [ What are you doin'? o.e]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:15 pm

(@Steffi don't play tha twith me!You know you can't bea tme§I WUVVLE YOU MUCH MORE YOU CAN EVENIMAGIN!>:O <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
@Elli *nods* there's no *other videos of *username* * playlist!Which makes me mad!DX< I want the old yt back! ;_; and YW!^^ My obsession for Jackie becomes stronger @____@)
(Peter: *hits head against the wall* I.DONT.UNDERSTAND.A.WORD.
me: DX *puts pillow on the wall*)

Sica rolled ehr eyes at Psycho giving up and sighed leaning her head on Sora's shoulder
"I havet TWO pregnancy to keep an eye on instead of one."
she said rubbing her eyes tiredly
"And both seemed difficult."
she puts gently ari down who was reaching for Maddy and Psycho as she crawled toward them with her car.She sat down and smiled at Psycho waing her car in the air
"And then it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddenly stops!" >83
she giggled and waved at Maddy
"Hello sister!I hope you're not mad I woke up today at 3am instead of 5am.I woke everybody in the house up" >_<"

(@Steffi nuhh DX *hugs you forever*
sorry again >< I really thought I've sent it ;-; )
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:44 pm

( @Steffi- Ah. XP Yeah. Lol
@Lara- XD Lol. I'm not very obsessed with Jack like everyone else is... )

*Sora blinks* You have to keep an eye on TWO pregnancies?? Why? o_O No one said you had to. Just let the mothers and fathers do it. They aren't your kids..

*Maddy looks at Psycho* 'I'm not doing a thing... I'm just sitting here.' *she turns her head to Ari and deadpans* 'Of course I'm mad. I had to get an extra 2 hours of sleep because of you. Why did you wake up anyway??'
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:50 pm

( You have the right to xDD He just reminds me of Peter so ... ._. Yeah xD People are all like: HE S THE NEW JIM HAWKINS IN 3D J?QSNFVKJLQEHHJ 8'D Okay... O.O)

Sica sighed andlooked down
"Because I'm a healer sora.it's my job."
she huffed shrugging slightly
"yeah one of them is 17 years old and I don't think the father will be a big help so i've to keep an eye on the evolution of their baby.Since it's a half blood as well..."
she mumbled the last part twirling her fingers

ari whimpered slightly looking down
"I had a nightmare.Sorry.But the mean bunny didn't want to let me get eggs from his basket!" T___T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:03 am

( Yeah, you said you shipped Jack and Peter on your Tumblr??? o__O Did you mean like...actual SHIP ship?? o_o
And people say Rapunzel is like the CGI of Ariel... Meaning Jack and Rapunzel are like Ariel/Jim...no wonder I'm starting to not like them as much... XD )

*Sor shrugs* Rapunzel's a healer. And she knows that Aurora can take care of herself. It's not your job. Especially if you weren't asked to. And besides that, she's got Omar. I'm pretty sure she's just fine with him. As for the other...well, maybe a close eye would be good, but like I said, nothing's your job for this...

*Maddy deadpans* 'Well, have your nightmare more quietly next time' .___.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:59 am

(noooooooo as friends!>3< ah....Seeing in that point of view ._. But kinda like them together I dunno why!DX<)

Sica nodded.Maybe se was wrrying too much.She smiled slightly and nodded at Sora
"You're right.I'm just a bit...Shocked.Not by Aurora's pregnancy,just....The second one" >_>

Ari puts her hands on her face
"Sorryyyyyyyy....Mommy didn't seem happy as well!" T^T
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:45 pm

(@Lara XDDD .. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! I'M MEEEHEHLLLTTTIIIING... DDDDDDDX -Dies- x__x)
@Elli XP)
-Rora walked in, carrying an enormous spoon- .___.

-Psycho stared at Maddy- [ So what's that then? >:I] -He frowns, pointing at the pacifier with his paw-
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:57 pm

( D8888888 *rebirth you and puts you together and hugs you* DON T MELT!DX and okay if yo usay so...ButI'mstillconinced wuvleyoumuchmore ._.)

Sica waved at aurora
"How are you today Aurora?"
she smiled slightly and blinked as she saw Jane walking in,her belly seemed a little bit bigger than last time(EXPLANATION: peter and Jane's child will be a half-blood of these two animal nation so I mixed the pregnancy times for each animals making..2-3 months.The child will born in the end march Smile *has totally not planned all this*) she smiled weakly at the people aorund er and waved
"Hiya!" ^_^

Ari crawled to psycho and clinged on his leg giggling
"Doggie!" x3
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:42 pm

KHSProduction wrote:( D8888888 *rebirth you and puts you together and hugs you* DON T MELT!DX and okay if yo usay so...ButI'mstillconinced wuvleyoumuchmore ._.)

Sica waved at aurora
she smiled slightly and blinked as she saw Jane walking in,her belly seemed a little bit bigger than last time(EXPLANATION: peter and Jane's child will be a half-blood of these two animal nation so I mixed the pregnancy times for each animals making..2-3 months.The child will born in the end march Smile *has totally not planned all this*) she smiled weakly at the people aorund er and waved
"Hiya!" ^_^

"Doggie!" x3

( Pfft! Nah. .__. I wuvle you more! >Razz -Huggles-)

-Rora looks at Sica- I feel fat. .___. -She blinks, looking at her swollen stomach before she turns, eyes widening when she sees Jane- O_O Oh bloody hell. -_-;
(( Ahh, okay! ^^))
-Psycho jumps and shook his leg trying to shake Arietty off- [ No touchy! >:I]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:06 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:( D8888888 *rebirth you and puts you together and hugs you* DON T MELT!DX and okay if yo usay so...ButI'mstillconinced wuvleyoumuchmore ._.)

Sica waved at aurora
"Hiya!" ^_^

"Doggie!" x3

-Rora looks at Sica- I feel fat. .___. -She blinks, looking at her swollen stomach before she turns, eyes widening when she sees Jane- O_O Oh bloody hell. -_-;
(( Ahh, okay! ^^))

( Nuhhhhhhhhhhhh ME more!D:< *hugggles*)

Jane shuffled her feet slightly looking down
"Uh...Hi Aurora?" ^^;
she said waving at her and walked toward her
"How're you feeling?"
(I know I'm a nerd,but I didn't want to wait 9 months so I planned something else ._. *crawls to hole*)

arietty was indeed pushed away as she rolled to her side and began to cry.Sica frowned at Psycho and picked her daughter up comforting her
"Psycho!Be gentle with babies!"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:31 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

(( Ahh, okay! ^^))

"Uh...Hi Aurora?" ^^;
"How're you feeling?"
(I know I'm a nerd,but I didn't want to wait 9 months so I planned something else ._. *crawls to hole*)

arietty was indeed pushed away as she rolled to her side and began to cry.Sica frowned at Psycho and picked her daughter up comforting her

( Nuuu me! XP)

U-uhh... good, good.. -Rora nods, tearing her gaze away from Jane's stomach to look for a pocket to put her spoon in. She blinks when she can't find any and just shoves it inside her shirt, putting her hands on her hips-
(( -Pulls you out- Hey! Noone said that was a bad thing. It's good to plan stuff out. XP))
-Psycho blinked up at her, eyes wide and tail tucked in between his legs- [ I didn't know she was gonna fall! D8]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:40 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

(( Ahh, okay! ^^))

"Uh...Hi Aurora?" ^^;
"How're you feeling?"

( Nuuu me! XP)

U-uhh... good, good.. -Rora nods, tearing her gaze away from Jane's stomach to look for a pocket to put her spoon in. She blinks when she can't find any and just shoves it inside her shirt, putting her hands on her hips-
(( -Pulls you out- Hey! Noone said that was a bad thing. It's good to plan stuff out. XP))
-Psycho blinked up at her, eyes wide and tail tucked in between his legs- [ I didn't know she was gonna fall! D8]

(pfffffffffffffft liiiiiiiiieeeeeesssss ._____________________. ME!>:O)

Jane blinked at Auroraand tilte dher head
"What's that spoon for?"
she asked curiously
( >< I improvies always !;_; )

Sica sighed patting Ari's bac gently and looked down at Psycho
"Be careful next time okay.Ari likes you very much"
she said and places gently ari in front of psycho
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:58 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( Nuuu me! XP)

"What's that spoon for?"
she asked curiously

( No, meh. >=P)

-Rora blinks and she looks down at the spoon- Oh, this? ... It's my hitting spoon. I use it to hit people. -She smirks, puffing out her chest to show the spoon off-
(( X3 -Hugs- 'Least you got an idea when she's due.. .__.'))
-Psycho blinked, deathpanning a little at Arietty- [ Yea,well okay whatever.. >_>;]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:02 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( Nuuu me! XP)

"What's that spoon for?"
she asked curiously

( No, meh. >=P)

-Rora blinks and she looks down at the spoon- Oh, this? ... It's my hitting spoon. I use it to hit people. -She smirks, puffing out her chest to show the spoon off-
-Psycho blinked, deathpanning a little at Arietty- [ Yea,well okay whatever.. >_>;]

(no mehhh >:PPPPPPP)

Jane blinked
"To h-h...But why,"><
she smiled then and hands her a card
"Oh btw.Spirits told me it was birthday acouple of days ago.i'm sorry i wans't thre...So...happy birthday!"^-^
( buhahaha >Very Happy I told you I'm mean with mah charries! *hugs back*)

Ari sucked at her thumb looking up to Psycho
"Why you hairy?" o.o
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:22 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
( No, meh. >=P)

Jane blinked
"To h-h...But why,"><
"Oh btw.Spirits told me it was birthday acouple of days ago.i'm sorry i wans't thre...So...happy birthday!"^-^

"Why you hairy?" o.o

( Meeehhhh!!! >=PPPPPPPPPP)

-Rora shrugs- Because apparently it's too dangerous for me to hold a weapon now. -_- Pfft, it's not like I'm gonna kill myself. (( >.< I think they're more worried about themselves... you're an even bigger threat now that your hormones are extra, extra blossoming. .__.)) -She blinks, taking the card and blinking once more- ...... I don't have a birthday. .____. (( Liar. ._.))
( XD I'm even meaner.)

-Psycho blinks- [ I think it has something to do with puber-tati.. o.o]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
( No, meh. >=P)

Jane blinked
"To h-h...But why,"><

"Why you hairy?" o.o

-Rora shrugs- Because apparently it's too dangerous for me to hold a weapon now. -_- Pfft, it's not like I'm gonna kill myself. (( >.< I think they're more worried about themselves... you're an even bigger threat now that your hormones are extra, extra blossoming. .__.)) -She blinks, taking the card and blinking once more- ...... I don't have a birthday. .____. (( Liar. ._.))
( XD I'm even meaner.)

( DXXXXXXXX NUHHHHH MEHHHH >xPPPPPPPP)

Jane blinked before chuckling
"Oh.I see.Well...It's a good way to protect yourself" ^^; (awwww Aurora >.< *pats* darn hormones .__.)
she blinked the cocking her head to the side and chuckles
"That's impossible.You wouldn't even be there.Did you have a good day," ^^ ( I just wondered myself that...The pregnacy hormone sdidn' thit Jane o_o omg I'm such a bad voice .___.)

Ari tilte her head curiously blinking
"Puber-tati?What ish that?" o.o
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:06 pm

( @Lara- Ohhhh!! xD Well you said on Tumblr that you SHIPPED them. So I thought you meant actual ship XD
And well, I do LIKE them together, but their constant videos is starting to get annoying. XP But since Jack is like Jim and I ship Jim/Rapunzel, I guess I ship Jack/Rapunzel too XD )

*Sora nods, rubbing her head fondly* You do worry too much. XP But it's what makes you cute. *he tilts his head* Who...is the other one anyway??

*Maddy nods slightly* 'She should be mad! Mother needs her sleep too. And we've been waking her and Father up almost every night.' *she looks at Psycho* '...It's my pacifier.' .__.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:20 pm

( I said it wrong >_o I ship them as besties but they could be a crackship too
Yeah me too! O_O They have a little bit too much attetion,almost like Ji/Ariel and it's a bit annoying indeed >_< but I still love them and Jim/punzel >:O)

Sica smiled fondly and kisses his cheek
"And you're the most adorable husband ever"
she sighed at his question and bites on her lip looking down
"Uh.... Jane. " >_>

Ari huffed nomming at her spongey car
" I knoooow.But you said it's normal as babies!Because we pee and be hungry at night!" >_<
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XD I'm even meaner.)

"Oh.I see.Well...It's a good way to protect yourself" ^^; (awwww Aurora >.< *pats* darn hormones .__.)
"That's impossible.You wouldn't even be there.Did you have a good day," ^^ ( I just wondered myself that...The pregnacy hormone sdidn' thit Jane o_o omg I'm such a bad voice .___.)

( Nope! Hehe. >8D..)
-Rora nodded- Yea, I discovered that yesterday when I accidentally hit Omar with it in the face. .__. (( Rora: I tried blowing them up once.. ._.
Me: .__. No wonder.
Rora: ... -Smacks me in the face with her spoon- Common Room - Page 3 Tumblr_ma56lc2F1y1r8h8sk
Me: X___X))-She then blinked- .. I'm special ._. and, I had a .. lovely day thank you. ( Nahh. ^^)

-Psycho nods- [ It something that happens to awesome people.. >:I We get even awesomer.]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:29 pm

( DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! >8D I got a Jack Frost toy in my Happy Meal!!! .. O.O .. I mean uh ... my cousin ... my little baby cousin ... ._. got a Jack F. toy in his Happy meal ... yea. ._.' I don't eat Happy meals.. .. at all cause.. they're unhealthy.. >->;
Common Room - Page 3 F1682178c043d7758e8fed2d07e4b63a)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:19 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XD I'm even meaner.)

( Nope! Hehe. >8D..)
-Rora nodded- Yea, I discovered that yesterday when I accidentally hit Omar with it in the face. .__. (( Rora: I tried blowing them up once.. ._.
Rora: ... -Smacks me in the face with her spoon- Common Room - Page 3 Tumblr_ma56lc2F1y1r8h8sk
Me: X___X))-She then blinked- .. I'm special ._. and, I had a .. lovely day thank you. ( Nahh. ^^)

-Psycho nods- [ It something that happens to awesome people.. >:I We get even awesomer.]

( ;_; fine!You won!)

Jane nodded blinking
"Uh-hu" o.o ( ^^; o.o....D888888 *revives you* be careful rora ><)
she blinked chuckling
"Of course you are an I'm happy you had.Did you have presents?" ^-^

Ari blinked tilting her head
"Oh...Will it happen to me too?"8D
(biology with arietty and Psycho.I love it xDDDD)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:20 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:( DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDES! >8D I got a Jack Frost toy in my Happy Meal!!! .. O.O .. I mean uh ... my cousin ... my little baby cousin ... ._. got a Jack F. toy in his Happy meal ... yea. ._.' I don't eat Happy meals.. .. at all cause.. they're unhealthy.. >->;
Common Room - Page 3 F1682178c043d7758e8fed2d07e4b63a)

( Surprised Surprised I don't like happy meals either.But I'm asking myself if I shouldn't get some now .-. )
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:24 am

( Once a month maybe... a year would be okay or i don't know. X,D My Loki poster is trying to distract me though.. he's looking at me like: Common Room - Page 3 Tumblr_m5pq8oBYbE1qhgwy1XP I shall give you a virtual copy of the J.F toy via the interwebs. ._. ..... There. You should be getting it now. ._.)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:31 am

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( Nope! Hehe. >8D..)

( ;_; fine!You won!)

Jane nodded blinking
"Uh-hu" o.o ( ^^; o.o....D888888 *revives you* be careful rora ><)
she blinked chuckling
"Of course you are an I'm happy you had.Did you have presents?" ^-^

Ari blinked tilting her head
"Oh...Will it happen to me too?"8D
(biology with arietty and Psycho.I love it xDDDD)

( Of course, I'm a warrior. ._. I fight to the deaaaattth. >8o... ^^)

-Rora nods- But it was an accident! I didn't know it was him.. >.>; (( Rora: No. ._.
Me: -Is revived- Thank you! ^^) -She frowned then, bluntly ignoring her question- What's that supposed to mean? >:/

-Psycho blinked- [ Maybe .... if you're awesome and super nice to me and give me cupcakes. .__.]
( XDDD)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next