Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  KHSProduction Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:38 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:( Common Room - Page 2 Rachel-entrance
I don't know why I stopped coming on here. .-. I thought people had forgotten about it. )
(Common Room - Page 2 Tumblr_me7igdvaSK1qka6uk *hug tackles you* HAIIIIII!)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:45 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( XD I dunno and d'aww.. -Hugs Peter- x))
-Psycho blinked- [ ... what? .__.]
( XP
... My leg. ;_; )

(peter:...Common Room - Page 2 Tumblr_mbp3em7NvH1rrx80q )

Sica sighed and ran a hand through her hair
"Jane is also pregnant."
she said blankly

( O.O What is wrong???D8 *flies to america to see you*)

( XD Hey ... um ... good job..? ^^Wink
-Psycho blinked- [ ......... Oh my God. O_O.... Wh-Wait - what does what even mean? .__. Is she gonna explode?]
( I twisted my ankle. >_< ... 8o LARA!!! -Waves at you at the airport- XD)

(peter: Common Room - Page 2 Tumblr_m5ijigUde21qaoan0o1_400 )

Sica deathpanned
"Uh...In a way.She's gonna give brith if you like that way" -_-
(*rolls to you with two bags and a cape* 8O SISSSY!!!!!!HOW S YO ANKLE?*examines it*)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 pm

( ;-; )
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:15 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:( ;-; )

(O_O What is wrong???IS IT YOUR ANKLE?D88 *huggles cuddles snuggles you protectively*)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:39 pm

( -Huggle cuddle snuggles back- No .. it's not that ... it's just that .. there was this man ... and this morning .. when I was on the train to go to school there was this man wearing a suit. And somehow he just ended up really really close to me to the point where he was squishing me but the train wasn't crowded.. I didn't know what he was doing at first and I tried to move away because it hurt and it was really uncomfortable.. and then he just started whispering to me. Whispering..... things .. and .. >_> he.. then asked me how old I was.. I didn't respond he wouldn't move away when i tried to back away and since I was right at the train's door he had me completely cornered and was literally crushing me. >_> He STILL would not go away even when I told him I didn't like it.. He then told me that I was pretty.. When I finally got to my stop and was about to leave he told me '' Have a nice day" like he knew me or that none of that had ever happened. After I left and was walking down the stairs of the train station I felt really, really humiliated and scared and even .. dead.. No one else knows this.. and I never want anyone to especially my family members because I'm just scared... I don't know what of but I am.. At school all I did was sit there and think about it all day long because I couldn't bring myself to forget it.. ... it's like he stripped me of something even though he didn't really do anything else.. .. it just feels like he robbed me of something and that I can never look at things the same way again .. I'm completely terrified of being alone in trains now and I just feel really paranoid around male adults now and my brain just thinks these insane thoughts like they're working for him and following me or that they're creepy pedophile's too and are going to do something to me... I don't like this feeling ... ;_;
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 pm

( Hm... I honestly just happened to come on here for now, and see this post. o_O That is NOT okay... And why don't you want you're family to know?? I mean...it means a lot that you'd tell us and all, but we can only be there for you in spirit. It's your family that's actually there and should know how scared you feel/felt and/or how violated you felt. I know there aren't much other ways to travel in new york, and walking probably isn't any better...but perhaps next time, go to school or to your house with a friend or someone. Meet them at a certain spot and have some company with you. It's good you didn't say much to the guy though if I were you, I would've kicked him in the nuts. xD
I won't sugar code much for you, because this is a more serious matter than just saying "OMFG ARE YOU OKAY?! *HUGGLES* I'M SORRY DX" and stuff like that. But as I said, you handled it well and I'm glad to know you got out of there quickly. But don't keep that inside of you, only to tell us across the country/world/internet. You need to let you parents know, because there really is no reason not to. It's not like they did anything to not know, especially when it comes to the safety of their daughter. )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:17 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:( Hm... I honestly just happened to come on here for now, and see this post. o_O That is NOT okay... And why don't you want you're family to know?? I mean...it means a lot that you'd tell us and all, but we can only be there for you in spirit. It's your family that's actually there and should know how scared you feel/felt and/or how violated you felt. I know there aren't much other ways to travel in new york, and walking probably isn't any better...but perhaps next time, go to school or to your house with a friend or someone. Meet them at a certain spot and have some company with you. It's good you didn't say much to the guy though if I were you, I would've kicked him in the nuts. xD
I won't sugar code much for you, because this is a more serious matter than just saying "OMFG ARE YOU OKAY?! *HUGGLES* I'M SORRY DX" and stuff like that. But as I said, you handled it well and I'm glad to know you got out of there quickly. But don't keep that inside of you, only to tell us across the country/world/internet. You need to let you parents know, because there really is no reason not to. It's not like they did anything to not know, especially when it comes to the safety of their daughter. )

( I don't want to because I just feel .. really ashamed .. to bring it up. I just can't .. and it took me alot of guts to actually type that .. as you can see how long it took. >.<; And, yea.. I probably should've just done that. XD
I know .. I really don't expect you or rather anyone to but thank you. And, that's true .... I just .. I don't know ..how am I supposed to tell them that.. that happened? >_<)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:01 pm

( Ashamed? But why? What reason- what REAL reason- would you have to feel ashamed. From what I read, you handled the situation very maturely and did nothing to lead this guy on a path he should not have been trying to go. Just tell them something happened in the train today. It's very simple and you will feel much better once you tell someone close to you.. )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:35 am

64punkgirl86 wrote:( -Huggle cuddle snuggles back- No .. it's not that ... it's just that .. there was this man ... and this morning .. when I was on the train to go to school there was this man wearing a suit. And somehow he just ended up really really close to me to the point where he was squishing me but the train wasn't crowded.. I didn't know what he was doing at first and I tried to move away because it hurt and it was really uncomfortable.. and then he just started whispering to me. Whispering..... things .. and .. >_> he.. then asked me how old I was.. I didn't respond he wouldn't move away when i tried to back away and since I was right at the train's door he had me completely cornered and was literally crushing me. >_> He STILL would not go away even when I told him I didn't like it.. He then told me that I was pretty.. When I finally got to my stop and was about to leave he told me '' Have a nice day" like he knew me or that none of that had ever happened. After I left and was walking down the stairs of the train station I felt really, really humiliated and scared and even .. dead.. No one else knows this.. and I never want anyone to especially my family members because I'm just scared... I don't know what of but I am.. At school all I did was sit there and think about it all day long because I couldn't bring myself to forget it.. ... it's like he stripped me of something even though he didn't really do anything else.. .. it just feels like he robbed me of something and that I can never look at things the same way again .. I'm completely terrified of being alone in trains now and I just feel really paranoid around male adults now and my brain just thinks these insane thoughts like they're working for him and following me or that they're creepy pedophile's too and are going to do something to me... I don't like this feeling ... ;_;

( O__________________________________O .THAT.IS.NOT.TOLERABLE.
And Elli is right.Your family is there for you!If you keep it for yoursef then,sorry but,you may be more in danger.Keeping stuff like that for yourself would make you more uncomfortable around trains and all.But maybe if you talk to your family or someone close they may help you and you'll feel more protected.They love you so they'd do anything to protect you and maybe one of your parents could accompagn you to school or the first days?And you have reasons to be scared!That's really scary and this is why it should never happen again!You have to talk to someone close about it!
I'm glad you talked to us first but you have to talk about it to someone else too.Because we're not able to jump to your home and accompagn you at school unfortunately.But we're trying to help you really.And you should NOT be ashamed of what happened,HE should!You did nothing but protect yourself in a very bravely way!But now you're scared and maybe next time you wouldn't be able to do the same and be even more scared and that he's searching for.You have to tal to someone,you'll feel better and they'll be able to help you!
I'm sorry if I've been a bit rash but I'm really worried about you no and I really want you to feel better than just freaked out.*hugs*)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:( Ashamed? But why? What reason- what REAL reason- would you have to feel ashamed. From what I read, you handled the situation very maturely and did nothing to lead this guy on a path he should not have been trying to go. Just tell them something happened in the train today. It's very simple and you will feel much better once you tell someone close to you.. )

( Ok.. >.<)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:23 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:( -Huggle cuddle snuggles back- No .. it's not that ... it's just that .. there was this man ... and this morning .. when I was on the train to go to school there was this man wearing a suit. And somehow he just ended up really really close to me to the point where he was squishing me but the train wasn't crowded.. I didn't know what he was doing at first and I tried to move away because it hurt and it was really uncomfortable.. and then he just started whispering to me. Whispering..... things .. and .. >_> he.. then asked me how old I was.. I didn't respond he wouldn't move away when i tried to back away and since I was right at the train's door he had me completely cornered and was literally crushing me. >_> He STILL would not go away even when I told him I didn't like it.. He then told me that I was pretty.. When I finally got to my stop and was about to leave he told me '' Have a nice day" like he knew me or that none of that had ever happened. After I left and was walking down the stairs of the train station I felt really, really humiliated and scared and even .. dead.. No one else knows this.. and I never want anyone to especially my family members because I'm just scared... I don't know what of but I am.. At school all I did was sit there and think about it all day long because I couldn't bring myself to forget it.. ... it's like he stripped me of something even though he didn't really do anything else.. .. it just feels like he robbed me of something and that I can never look at things the same way again.. I'm completely terrified of being alone in trains now and I just feel really paranoid around male adults now and my brain just thinks these insane thoughts like they're working for him and following me or that they're creepy pedophile's too and are going to do something to me... I don't like this feeling ... ;_;

And Elli is right.Your family is there for you!If you keep it for yoursef then,sorry but,you may be more in danger.Keeping stuff like that for yourself would make you more uncomfortable around trains and all.But maybe if you talk to your family or someone close they may help you and you'll feel more protected.They love you so they'd do anything to protect you and maybe one of your parents could accompagn you to school or the first days?And you have reasons to be scared!That's really scary and this is why it should never happen again!You have to talk to someone close about it!
I'm glad you talked to us first but you have to talk about it to someone else too.Because we're not able to jump to your home and accompagn you at school unfortunately.But we're trying to help you really.And you should NOT be ashamed of what happened,HE should!You did nothing but protect yourself in a very bravely way!But now you're scared and maybe next time you wouldn't be able to do the same and be even more scared and that he's searching for.You have to tal to someone,you'll feel better and they'll be able to help you!
I'm sorry if I've been a bit rash but I'm really worried about you no and I really want you to feel better than just freaked out.*hugs*)

( -Hugs back- It's okay. You're both right though.. I should tell someone even if I'm a little reluctant to but I will! >_<)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:33 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

-Psycho blinked- [ ......... Oh my God. O_O.... Wh-Wait - what does what even mean? .__. Is she gonna explode?]

Sica deathpanned
(*rolls to you with two bags and a cape* 8O SISSSY!!!!!!HOW S YO ANKLE?*examines it*)
( -Does weird transition thingy in an attempt forget whatever has happened above- >8|)
( ._. Heheh you're also reading the newspaper..)
-Psycho stares- [ That's terrible!! She's gonna die! D8]
( It's better. ^^ I actually have it bandaged o.o today is the third day. .__.)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:42 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:( -Huggle cuddle snuggles back- No .. it's not that ... it's just that .. there was this man ... and this morning .. when I was on the train to go to school there was this man wearing a suit. And somehow he just ended up really really close to me to the point where he was squishing me but the train wasn't crowded.. I didn't know what he was doing at first and I tried to move away because it hurt and it was really uncomfortable.. and then he just started whispering to me. Whispering..... things .. and .. >_> he.. then asked me how old I was.. I didn't respond he wouldn't move away when i tried to back away and since I was right at the train's door he had me completely cornered and was literally crushing me. >_> He STILL would not go away even when I told him I didn't like it.. He then told me that I was pretty.. When I finally got to my stop and was about to leave he told me '' Have a nice day" like he knew me or that none of that had ever happened. After I left and was walking down the stairs of the train station I felt really, really humiliated and scared and even .. dead.. No one else knows this.. and I never want anyone to especially my family members because I'm just scared... I don't know what of but I am.. At school all I did was sit there and think about it all day long because I couldn't bring myself to forget it.. ... it's like he stripped me of something even though he didn't really do anything else.. .. it just feels like he robbed me of something and that I can never look at things the same way again.. I'm completely terrified of being alone in trains now and I just feel really paranoid around male adults now and my brain just thinks these insane thoughts like they're working for him and following me or that they're creepy pedophile's too and are going to do something to me... I don't like this feeling ... ;_;

( -Hugs back- It's okay. You're both right though.. I should tell someone even if I'm a little reluctant to but I will! >_<)

(*nods* Good!You'll see you'll feel better after that Smile and I know that feeling,to be relucant but you have to!For your good will!*hugs*)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:45 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

Sica deathpanned
( -Does weird transition thingy in an attempt forget whatever has happened above- >8|)

(peter:*facepalms* How the hell should I be happy?!TELL ME.)

Sica's eyes widden and she shook her head
"no!Uh....I don't think so...I hope not!"DX
Arietty blinked at the two and looked at Psycho sucking her thumb
"Watchu talking about?"o.o
( phew xD...But I wont go! >8O *hugs you* I hope it doesnt hurt too much ><)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:56 pm

( -Nods and huggles back- Thanks. Smile)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:08 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( Ohh you better not let Jane hear you say that. Dem hormooooonessss... ._. (( I'm sorry I'm being such a troll, Peter X,D I really am.)))
[ LAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!! OO8<] -Psycho took off, running around in circles making police car noises. He pauses for a second to answer Arietty- [ I dunno. ._.]
( XD -Hugs back- And, nah . well, not as much as it did before. XD)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:10 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( Ohh you better not let Jane hear you say that. Dem hormooooonessss... ._. (( I'm sorry I'm being such a troll, Peter X,D I really am.)))
[ LAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!! OO8<] -Psycho took off, running around in circles making police car noises. He pauses for a second to answer Arietty- [ I dunno. ._.]

(*nods and huggles* You welcome,you know we're here sissy <3)
(Peter: what? o_e I dn' tunderstand A WORD! (it's okay xP He's not used to it since he is the troll sometimes but it's funny)

Sica blinked at psychho raising an eyebrow
"I don't understand a word" -_-

arietty blinked at Psycho tilting her head
"Then why you making car noises?" o.o

(Phew ^-^ but still D8< *calls sica to heal you*)
(btw I'm doubting even more if I sent you a message back o_o")
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:35 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

(Peter: what? o_e I dn' tunderstand A WORD! (it's okay xP He's not used to it since he is the troll sometimes but it's funny)

( -Huggles- <3 <3 <3)
( Hoooormonesss... say the big word with auntie.. ._.)
- (( That's him 95.5%percent of the time.*Cough* ._.))Psycho blinked- [ I'm talking 'bout labor. ._.]
-He looks at Arietty- [ Cause .. cars are cool. .__.]

( XDDD It's fine, really but thanks for your concern. ^-^
What message? O.O)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:39 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( -Huggles- <3 <3 <3)
- (( That's him 95.5%percent of the time.*Cough* ._.))Psycho blinked- [ I'm talking 'bout labor. ._.]

What message? O.O)

(*hugglessnuggles* <3 <3 <3)
(Peter:*confused* WHAT?!)
(*nods* xDDDDDD)

Sica rolle her eyes and looked at Psycho
"Yeah.Maybe.But I wont let Jane's giving birth moment going bad"

Arietty cooed nodding
"I know right?I like the way they vroooooooooooooooooooooooom" 8D

(Okay >< sorry *crawls in hole*
A respond to your PM O_O)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:42 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( -Huggles- <3 <3 <3)

What message? O.O)

(*nods* xDDDDDD)

Arietty cooed nodding

( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 .. >8D
@Peter .__. Nothing.
XP)
Psycho blinked- [ 'Go bad'? You mean like milk? O.o] -He nods at Arietty- [ Yea! >8DDD]

( D8 -Pulls you out- Nooo! I'm sorry!! DDDX -Punches self- Stupid!Stupid! >< ISorry, Lara. Sad
I didn't get it. :[)

64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:56 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( -Huggles- <3 <3 <3)

What message? O.O)

(*nods* xDDDDDD)

Arietty cooed nodding

@Peter .__. Nothing.
XP)
Psycho blinked- [ 'Go bad'? You mean like milk? O.o] -He nods at Arietty- [ Yea! >8DDD]

( D8 -Pulls you out- Nooo! I'm sorry!! DDDX -Punches self- Stupid!Stupid! >< ISorry, Lara. Sad

( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 O3O )
(Pete:r D8<
Me: PffftJaneshouldhavepregnancyhormones
Pete:r Wat?WHAT DID YOU SAY? è____é
Me: >.>)

Sice bites her lip looking down
"Uh...That...I don't know...One of them would die or...Something gets bad or...">.<

Arietty giggled waving her hands
"And the way they tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn at a corner!" >8D

( D8 Don't punch yourself DX *hugs* It's me.I worry too much and it pisses people off >;< sorry ;_; )
(O_O I thought I've already sent it!D8 Sorry sissy!DX *wooshes to send it*)
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:15 pm

( ELLI MADE A VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

*Sora walks in, a spring in his step as he holds a baby carrier, holding Madeline in it*

*Maddy blinks as she looks around sleepily*
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:04 pm

( LARA LOVES IT!!!!!!*_______* A shame I haven't seen it on youtube!D:< screw the new yt page DX)

Sica smiled at Sora and Maddy waving at them still having arietty on her lap.She was quite tired of the current events
"hey loves."

Ari was still playing with her little car as she saw her fatherand sister and laughed loudly waving at them.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:39 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:( ELLI MADE A VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO )

*Sora walks in, a spring in his step as he holds a baby carrier, holding Madeline in it*

*Maddy blinks as she looks around sleepily*

( In which Steffi after long hours of doingwhoknowswhat sees and immediately becomes jealous of the Tooth Fairy. .____.)

-Psycho waved at paw at both in greeting- [ ._. ]
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:45 pm

KHSProduction wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

@Peter .__. Nothing.
XP)

( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 O3O )
(Pete:r D8<
Me: PffftJaneshouldhavepregnancyhormones
Pete:r Wat?WHAT DID YOU SAY? è____é
Me: >.>)

Sice bites her lip looking down
"Uh...That...I don't know...One of them would die or...Something gets bad or...">.<

Arietty giggled waving her hands
"And the way they tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn at a corner!" >8D

( D8 Don't punch yourself DX *hugs* It's me.I worry too much and it pisses people off >;< sorry ;_; )
(O_O I thought I've already sent it!D8 Sorry sissy!DX *wooshes to send it*)

( <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 O-O)
( That zydrate comes in a little glass vial. ._. Do do do-do-do.)
-Psycho stared- [ Ohh. O.O.. That's why you gotta drink alotta milk. .__.] -He nods- [ And then when they tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnn agaaaaiiin. >83]

( No it doesn't! DX -Hugs-
^^ Yay!)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next