Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+2
64punkgirl86
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
6 posters

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 12 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:08 am

((Ah, okay!))

"By accident, you may," the horse explained.

"Oh! Well, pleasure to meet a demi-god!" Mulan nodded her head, smiling amiably.

Someone else had entered. It was MH-Alix. He stared at Peter, Mulan and Apollo with squinted eyes.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:39 am

Ellie - [MvGirl29] wrote:((Sure, Chey!))

"Yes... if..." Loki inched a little closer to Dori and lowered his voice, "you can help me with something."

(HI CHEY!!!!)

Dori blinked in some confusion. "Ummmmmmmmm.....okay! Sure friend!!!!"

Blair smiled down at Alec, a plate of his favorite dessert materializing in her hands cause um magic. You don't question magic. ._.

"Here you go Alec." She lowered herself to his height and giving him a fork.

And then a wild KOZ-Psycho appeared!

With light blue wig on his head! ._.

(I had to .-.)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:45 am

Melanie blinked again, not really gripping the fact on how you could get hurt so easily"If you say so. But if I can, you'll have a nice comfy stable."

Peter nodded politely at Mulan"Where are your other Universe friends?" he said, blinking up to Alix"Is he one of yours?"

Alec's face beamed at his mother, gasping when did the magic and sat down, eating on his cake happily"Mommy you is the best!"he cheered, mouth already covered with whipped cream.

And then Blair was lifted back up by two strong hands and lips kissing her cheek. Don't worry Blairy, it was just your dorky husband"Hi by the way." peter chuckled, hugging her from behind"Now Alec, you gotta ask before taking grand pa's bow okay?" he half scolded but the child nodded, a small pout on his face.

And then a wild KOZ Ashi appeared, wearing his furry royal clothes. But when he spotted Psycho he turned around"Okay nevermind"-_-

((PSYCHO IS BAAAAACK*glomps him* 8DDDDDD That wig looks fab btw ))

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:54 am

Sleipnir nodded his head... and then stared at Psycho. "What is that? ._. "

Loki spoke lowly: "... I am going to get Shego back. But we need to sacrifice a power for that to happen. I lost one of mine to get Sleipnir back, and... I would preferably not lose another one. I have too many enemies to risk that."

Mulan gasped and waved her hands around. "THERE ARE TWO! ASHI! PSYCHO!"
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:08 pm

Melanie blinked at what Sleipnir was looking out and giggled"it's a puppy with blue hair!"^_^

Upon hearing Mulan, Ashitaka stopped and turned around, cracking a faint smile at her"Hey mulan."he cheered, raising a brow at the Peter next to her. He SWORE he had seen peter earlier with Jane and his kids. Must be another Peter."How are you?"he asked the ex-knight.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:10 pm

Blair's heart kinda, if not completely melted when Alec said that. She smiled and blushed a bit when Peter hugged and kissled her. "Hello there." She smiled. Blinking, she started to look a bit worried now. "I don't want him to hold any weapons though. He's five...." She said to him.

Dori's eyes widened. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I see!!!" She paused, giving him a blank stare. ".....Where are we gonna find someone like that?"

Psycho waved. "Hi! Very Happy I'm here for my date! Well...for faksies. ._. I'mma teach this guy muh cool moves."

He turned to Sleipnir then. "...What are you looking are you weird lookin' cow? >:c"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:17 pm

Peter nodded approvingly to his wifey"Agreed, I guess SOME people just have to put their weapons out of children's reach."he said, glancing intensely to his father who was holding his bow and raising a brow at the couple"I have an excuse: I have spent an eternity without kids around." Peter just frowned"Well get used to it."he scolded, glancing back to Blair "The twins okay?"

Ashi deadpanned"Who'd want to date an ugly donkey like you?" -_-
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:18 pm

"That is abnormal," Sleipnir commented. He then neighed indignantly. "I am the mighty stallion of Odin, Kings of the Norse gods! I am not a cow!"

Mulan raced up to Ashi and hugged him. "I'M GOOD! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN YEARS! HOW ARE YOU?"

Loki stared at Dori, a little annoyed. "... You could do that."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:22 pm

Melanie gently patted Sleipnir's head to calm him down before glancing at Psycho curiously"He's not a cow. He doesn't produce milk."o.o

Ashi blinked at the attacking hug and chuckled, hugging her back gently"I'm decent, thought I'd find familiar faces coming here, and indeed."he chuckled, pulling back to look at her"You've quite changed too. How are you?"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:48 pm

Blair just sighed, deathpanning at Apollo. She turned to Peter and smiled. "Yeah. You want to see them?" She asked, absentmindedly ruffling Alec's hair.

"Your mom! D:<" Psycho said quite rudely to Ashi, pointing at him. He turned his body around to face Sleipnir, "Moooooooooo!!!"

Dori pulled an Idontreallyknowaboutthis face, staring at Loki. "......."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Peter nodded eagerly to see his two babas and chuckled at Alec who blinked up to his parents curiously. Once he was done with his dessert he put it down and reached up for them"Up up!"he demanded, jumping on his little legs.

Ashitaka rolled his eyes at him and frowned a she kept mocking the Horse"Psycho..."
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:02 pm

"Have I? Well, I've been quite busy!" Mulan giggled. "I'm doing fine have you seen Flint?"

Sleipnir just deadpanned at Psycho. ._.

Loki lifted up the box of cookies. "... Do you want this? If you help me - and I believe you can - I'll give you all the biscuits."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:24 pm

The plate and fork vanished the moment they were set on the floor cause you don't want anyone breaking that shiz. It's a good plate.

Blair was about to say something she she looked down and smiled at Alec. "I think Alec wants to come too." She chuckled. ((question! i forgot how old the twins are too. ._.Wink)

Psycho continued to moo at Sleipnir until he suddenly stopped to scratch himself with a hind leg. "Hey! Can somebody help me put on this dress? >:c" He pointed at the pink thing beside him. ((  Common Room - Page 12 Dress%20-%20A%20Fine%20Summer's%20Day))

Dori just kept staring at Loki with that same face, " :/........."
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:40 pm

((I think the twins were around.. One...Ish?XD))

Ashitaka smiled faintly before shaking his head"No I have not, where have you last seen him?"

Melanie petted Sleipnir but then she saw the dog dress and gasped"It's so pretty!"she giggled, bouncing to the dog and taking the tiny dress"Wait, isn't it too small for you?"

Alec pouted and bounced higher, waiting for Blair to pick him up"Up! Uuuuup!"

Peter chuckled fondly at the two"He wants to see Angie and Willy too I guess. You brought them with you?"he asked his wife with a smile.
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:44 pm

Sleipnir did not reply to the dog. ._.

BUT THEN A WILD OLIVER APPEARED. "PSYCHO!" he yelled, marching in and whipping out his knife. He seemed to be in a very bad mood. "PUT ON THE DRESS ALREADY!"

Mulan was about to answer Ashi, but then stared at Oliver in shock. O_O

Loki sighed, rubbing his forehead. "... Please. I really need Shego back. I don't deserve to have her back, but she deserves to live. She hardly got the chance to."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:18 pm

(XD Ah oki doki! I knew they'd be around like...1 or 2. XDDD I just wasn't sure.)

And then Psycho screamed like the little girl he was. ._.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT ! DDDDX" He turned to Melanie, throwing the dress that was really small for him towards her. "Hurry up you nudist! He's gonna kill me!!! >:C"

Blair smiled, picking Alec up and bouncing him a little bit. She nodded at Peter. "Of course! I made friends with this kind woman...um...guy....uh.. you'll see! She offered to watch them for a bit. They're outside playing tag."

Dori thought for a bit and, for a moment it looked like she was going to say 'no' until: "Mmmmm....Okay!! I'll help you! ^-^"
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:25 pm

((Steffi i just had imagined that KOZ Aurora was watching over the twins and I was like 'OH THE PICTURE'XD ))

Melanie blinked confused and squeaked when the dress was thrown at her"Be careful!" she pouted, looking down at the dress"Uhm wait I-"she shifted nervously, blinking up to KOZ Oliver in utter shock, especially with the ... Knife.

"Greetings to you too Oliver"._. Ashitaka deadpanned.

Peter's papa senses kinda got wary about the guy/girl Blair talked about but if Blair likes them, he sure will! So he nodded and followed her around, smirking when he saw Alec snuggling against his mommy and playing with her beautiful blonde hair."Playing tag? Wow, so active at their age."Peter laughed as he followed her.

KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:32 pm

((Rora babysitting. That sounds terrifying. XD I genuinely think that Oliver and McGee's kids could handle her. XDDDD ))

Oliver huffed, grip tightening on the knife. He nodded at Ashi, before taking a second to notice Mulan. He gave a crooked smile - it was meant to be friendly. "Hello, Mulan. I haven't seen you on a long time!"

Mulan gave a nervous laugh. "Yes... u-uh I've been away for a bit!"

Loki smiled. "Good. Can we do it now? I want her back soon."
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:52 pm

(XDDDDDDDD Nooooooooooo Rora would be so terrible XDDDDDDD Not like this person isn't but....XDDDD)

Psycho stood up on both of his hind legs, waving his paws frantically. "Huuuuurry please!! I don't wanna die, man!!! DX<"

Blair chuckled, not seeming mind Alec playing with her hair. "Um... well it's their own version of tag I suppose." She smiled and stood outside the doorway. "See?"

Outside were little William and Angelique running like crazy around a very frustrated and grown up EOT-Morgiana. She still looked very feminine, looking a little something like this:
Common Room - Page 12 Cbb38c4da29866bbfc52eacf4ffc2941

And because she was older now, her voice sounded a bit more masculine. So...when she talked...she definitely sounded like a dude in drag. ._.

GU Morgiana (Grown Up) was frowning a bit, however she was panicking a lot more cause she didn't know how to calm the little things circling around her, poking her and each other. "Hey!!! You little- kidlings!!! D< You stop! THIS ISN'T HOW YOU PLAY TAG!!! STOP POKING ME!!"

Dori nodded, standing up straight, arms by her sides. "What do I do??"

64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:05 pm

(( OH MY GOD EOT MORGIANA XDDDDDD FANTASTIIIIIC X'D ))

Peter blinked at the babysitter, and at the moment she spoke he knew now why Blair was confused with the gender. Is it a dude or a chick? That's the question. But she/he did have a remarkable style.

Seeing his kiddies run on their tiny toddler legs made him chuckle though"William! Angelique! leave that kind person in peace."he called, walking to them and scooping running William in his arms and then Angie. Holding the tiny twins in his two strong arms he smiled up to the.. Person."hello, thank you for keeping an eye on them!"

Alec blinked at his siblings and the person, wondering why a girl had a boy's voice "Mommy?"he asked in his young voice, patting his mommy's cheek for attention"Is that a girly or boy-yyy?"o.o

Ashitaka observed Psycho and Oliver with a deadpan"Why is so vital he has to wear that dress?" -.-
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:07 pm

((OH MY ODIN MORGIANA YOU BEAUTIFUL WOMAN.
... Does this mean Henica is oooold now? XDDD Well, she'll look the same because she's an elf, but still. XDDD ))

Oliver narrowed his eyes. "We need to hurry up, because this is an emergency, so please put it on him, Rapunzel." Yes, he had not noticed that this was a demigoddess he did not know whom he was talking to. He then looked to Ashi. "Someone needs him, desperately. I discovered the strangest nerd ever, and he needs our help."

Mulan gave a nervous laugh and just... shrugged... awkwardly. She didn't know what to do now. ^^"

"Come with me." Loki grinned and grabbed her arm. And they teleported here: https://rpgraveyard.rpg-board.net/t39-osiris-crib#3198
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:09 pm

((*stupid me didn't realize psycho was talking to mellie sorry XD* ))

Melanie blinked confused at the two and tried to push the dress down to him, raising a brow at Oliver"My name's not Rapunzel mister! i'm Melanie!"she huffed before trying to push the dress down on him.

Ashitaka blinked as well. What was going on? "A geek? Who are you talking about???"
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:19 pm

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Morgiana appreciates that.

And nah she took a potion to make herself older. ._.)

"You're welcome I guess." Morgiana said, leaning onto one hip and putting her hand there. "They're a handful. Why do you have so many??!!! >:/" She looked to Alec. "I'm a boy but I dress as a girl. ._."

".......What she said!" Blair chirped. ^^;

William and Angie took turns poking their father's face.

Psycho gladly put his paws up to make it easier for Melanie to put the dress on him. He nodded at what Oliver was saying. "he needs to know all my cool moves!!! c:<"

Dori wooshed away!!! Very Happy
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:29 pm

((Ur welcome Morgi.

Cool! I'm going to send Henica in then! Very Happy ... In a minute. XDD ))

"... I don't know," Oliver shrugged. "He didn't tell me his name. He's knocked out and in a plastic bag, so I suppose he can't really introduce himself to me. He needs our help, though. I hate nerds so much."

Mulan sighed. "... You haven't changed much, Oliver. >_< "
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

Post  KHSProduction Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:40 pm

Peter: HAHAHAHA. Condom totally broke. Eyup.

Peter smiled back to Morgiana, not minding the twins poking him, he was used to it by now."Oh well, because we wanted more kids"^^; he then blinked at herself introducing herself as a.. Him. Okay. "Oh uh... I see. What's your name by the way?"

Alec blinked at Morgiana, cuddling his head against Blair's neck"Do all boys dress like girls? Because grand pa and daddy do too!"he stated, blinking up to his mommy"Do I have to have a dress too mommy???"o_o

"Excuse you Alec, i do not dress as a girl. This is just... A traditional tunique" ._. Peter explained, pouting a little.

Melanie didn't understand one thing so she just kept on dressing Psycho.

Ashitaka sighed"All I hear is you're going to traumatize a poor guy"-_-
KHSProduction
KHSProduction

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next