Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What if-? (Character trivia thread)

2 posters

Go down

What if-? (Character trivia thread) Empty What if-? (Character trivia thread)

Post  64punkgirl86 Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:54 pm

Ellie and I didn't know where else to put this so here it goes for now. XD

So this is basically a trivia thread. You know where we can post gif reactions, weird facts, etc. about our characters. Any characters from any RP can be included but you don't have to post aall of them.  Just the onnes you'd find interesting if you want. ^^
Youtube channels!:

You guys can add more if you want to but that's all I got for now! I'll post mine later cause I'll have to think some more. XD
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

What if-? (Character trivia thread) Empty Re: What if-? (Character trivia thread)

Post  Ellie - [MvGirl29] Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:53 am

I did some!

Ignis Furrow
Channel name: FurrowLessons
Concept: He does math, physics and chemistry lessons. He's not all the funny, aside from making some nerdy puns, but he gets the point across quickly and is genuinely good at it.
Subscriptions: Channels like ASAPscience, Numberphile, Vsauce and Scishow.
Other: Yeul has made appearances in his videos - maybe as an 'assistant'; she usually provides the funniest aspects of those videos.

Egyptian God Thoth
Channel name: TheBookOfThoth
Concept: Basically discussing books and history. Think Crash Course lessons with John Green. (Also, John Green is his LV, so I had to have Thoth get a channel.)
Subscriptions: Channels like Crash Course, The Piano Guys, Vsauce, Vi Hart and Euronews
Other: He would have annual Q&A videos and would love to have nerdy guests appear on his videos.

Flint
Channel name: FLINTROCKS
Concept: Would mostly just post videos of himself talking to the camera with his Sweeney Todd wig on. He would talk about world domination and how annoying his brother is. He will give daily vlogs too. Most people who watch his stuff think it's just a funny joke. It's not. Flint is being serious and probably needs psychological help.
Subscriptions: No one, because he is the only person worth subscribing to. (Okay he is subscribed to Selena Gomez's channel but shhhh.)
Other: Psycho does feature on his videos sometimes. They usually just end up fighting.

Delka Columbo
Channel name: GoDelka
Concept: Basically GoPro videos of Delka hiking, skiing and doing a bunch of intense things. Occasionally, she makes political videos.
Subscriptions: Ellie doesn't know enough daredevil channels to say, but Delka would be subscribed to those.
Other: People would think that she is one badass woman in her forties.

Doctor Evon Glyde
Channel name: PsychWithEvon
Concept: Would make videos about psychology.
Subscriptions: Lots of psychology channels, as well as Crash Course, ADoseOfBuckley and some dark humoured channels.
Other: He would have a weekly video where he reads anonymous letters detailing a mental issue. He would decode what might be wrong with the person.

Queen Henica I
Channel name: Henica Estorrem
Concept: She would make quite a lot of videos about different things. This includes fashion videos, makeup videos, political videos and even videos of her singing. You wouldn't get a close insight into her personality, but her videos would be very enjoyable to watch.
Subscriptions: She would subscribe to channels which make videos much like some of her own.
Other: She would have guests - such as Morgiana.

Astrid Gunnor
Channel name: AsteroidCollides
Concept: Prank videos. Aaaaall the prank videos - mostly done on complete strangers.
Subscriptions: Any prank video or channel that shows videos of people falling over.
Other: Astrid would have lots of guests. She would want Drake and Pratt to be in some videos.
Ellie - [MvGirl29]
Ellie - [MvGirl29]

Back to top Go down

What if-? (Character trivia thread) Empty Re: What if-? (Character trivia thread)

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:47 pm

What if-? (Character trivia thread) 36530-Ryan-Stiles-love-it-gif-DG7r

STILL WORKING ON MINE.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:14 pm

Yeul
Channel name: SweetCinnaBomb
Concept: Makeup tutorials, horror video games, singing and dance covers in very...uh unique animal/object costumes. (She was taco once and danced to ‘The Bad Touch’ by The Bloodhound Gang), DIY tutorials, baking tutorials and random challenges.
Subscriptions: People like Michelle Phan, Creeps Plays and the official channels of kpop bands.
Other:
-Some viewers call themselves Cinnabuns. Because of their great buttcheeks.
-She pranks Ignis in his videos from time to time.
-She had made appearances on both of her kids channels (if they have), Morgiana, Ignis and Psycho’s.
-She has made a video where she explored an abandoned building...during the day.

Psycho
Channel name: PSYCHOISAWESOME
Concept: Pranks, food challenges and stupid stunts. For some reason some people think his stupidity is entertaining.
Subscriptions: Channels like HowtoBasic and StondieXD.
Other:
-The titles of his videos are ALWAYS IN CAPS LOCK.
-He has gotten injured from some of his stunts.
-He has written a letter to Doctor Evon about Flint. He still waits for that reply.

Morgiana
Channel name: Morgiana le Faye
Concept: Drag, makeup tutorials.
Subscriptions: WowPresents and other drag queens like Adore Delano and Willam Belli.
Other:
-She has invited lots of people on for makeovers and tea parties.
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum