Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

4 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 43 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:38 pm

"I think Jesturma's distrust of us is the least of our worries right now," Howl said grimly, his piercing green eyes narrowed on Khan.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Mowgli's eyes tremble before he leaps at Khan, biting him hard.

Khan yells in pain before slinging Mowgli off, soon turning into his tiger form as Mowgli turns into his bear. [Finally Man-Cub. The time has come to destroy you.]

Mowgli roars as he growls. [Go ahead and try Khan!]
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:37 pm

Khan didn't get much farther, however, because then two black cats suddenly sprang upon the tiger, and began biting at him and raking him with their claws.

[No threatening Kiki's boyfriend! >:c] One of the black cats - presumably Jiji - yowled.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:28 am

Khan roars before transforming back to human form and slinging the cats off.

Rapunzel frowns and runs to attack Khan though he sees her coming towards him and grabs her arms, pushing her down to the ground as he presses all of his weight onto her.

Do you remember this, my blonde beauty? Is it coming back to you??

Rapunzel gasps, groaning in pain from the force before her eyes widen and tears form to her eyes.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:13 am

And then there was a blinding light, and Khan was thrown off of Rapunzel, Howl immediately at her side as he held Hodari in one arm.

"You will not touch her," the wizard growled.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:35 am

Khan grins. Or what??
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:42 am

Howl's eyes narrowed dangerously. "Do not test me, cat," he growled. "Believe me when I say you don't want to know all the ways I can make your life - or lack thereof - incredibly painful."
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:03 am

Khan stands, grinning to Howl. Then show me wizard. Or are you all bark with no bite.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:37 am

For a moment, Howl was silent.

Then, after handing Hodari to Rapunzel, the wizard slowly rose to a standing position, his eyes aflame.

And then there were actual flames, spurting from his hands and surrounding Khan in a ring. The fire was almost rainbow-colored - a mixture of orange, green, blue, and white - and the heat radiating from the flames slowly started to drain the energy from Khan.

"It's generally a bad idea to challenge a wizard like that," Howl growled.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:50 am

Khan laughs, mockingly. A wizard??? You're just a magician putting on a show! You think all your words threaten me??? Do your worst WITHOUT speaking a word then!

Mowgli growls. He's giving you a chance to run you piece of shit! Before he really has at you!

Khan smirks. Run? In the words of a dear naive Man-Cub I know, "Why should I run? I won't run from anyone."

Mowgli frowns, gritting his teeth.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:00 pm

Howl narrowed his eyes, and then the multi-colored flames jumped at Khan, grabbing him and slamming him into the ground.

The flames were scorching, and would leave black burns on Khan as they began to suck away his energy - the flames growing brighter and more colorful as they did so.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:38 am

Khan howls in pain as he struggles to break free from the flames. As he twists and turns he slowly manages to rise, the flames still covering him as he quickly rushes for Hodari in Rapunzel's arms. Without any time wasted, he grabs the child, inflicting pain on both Rapunzel and Hodari from the flames. The two scream from the feelings and before Rapunzel can realize what went on, Shere Khan has disappeared, and Hodari along with him.

Rapunzel falls to the floor, wrapping her arms around her as she grits in pain. She soon shakes her head and takes a shaky breath before gasping and slowly standing as she looks around. A loud ringing shoots through her ears as she grabs her head in pain. And in a quick moment the pain stops, her eyes widen and her head rises, as she looks around. Her body begins to tremble, no longer seeing Shere Khan and no longer seeing her baby boy. A breath hitches in her throat though nothing more is able to emerge while Rapunzel pales. The ringing stops and all Rapunzel hears is silence. Eventually tears begin to form in her eyes and not long after, Rapunzel falls to the floor and releases a blood-curdling scream as her fists slam on the ground. NO!!!!!!!!!!
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:27 am

As soon as Sher Khan went for Rapunzel and Hodari, Howl ceased the flames, his eyes widening in horror. He shouted in anger, and rushed to where Khan and Hodari had been. His eyes wide with horror, he raises his head and growls.

"CALCIFER!!" he shouted. "TRACK THEM, NOW!!"

Though there was no answer, Howl must have felt a personal confirmation from the fire demon, because he immediately wrapped his arms around Rapunzel, and held her close.

"Don't worry," he soothed, though his voice was shaking from anger. "We'll find them, we'll get them back, and we'll make that damned tiger pay."

Kiki just stared, her eyes wide.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:33 am

Mowgli stares with his eyes equally as wide as he looks to Kiki then the floor before balling up his fists. .....

Rapunzel trembles, continuing to cry harder and harder. If she heard what Howl said, she didn't bother to acknowledge it. She only continued to cry, shakily whispering Hodari's name. My baby... H-he's gone... My Bijan.....
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:03 am

Howl held Rapunzel close, and soothingly stroked her back. "We'll find him, I promise," he murmured.

Kiki, in the meantime, looked at Mowgli with wide eyes, and hesitantly placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you hurt...?"
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:55 am

Rapunzel continues to cry, her hands to her mouth shakily as she does so.

Mowgli flinches slightly when Kiki touches his shoulder before he turns around to face her. .....I'm...I'm alri-- ....Don't worry about it...
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Oct 05, 2014 11:06 pm

Howl continued to hug Rapunzel, and he kissed the top of her head.

'Please, Calcifer,' he silently begged. 'Please find them.'

Kiki bit her lip as she looked at Mowgli, and then shot forward to pull him into a tight hug.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:59 am

( So...we doin' a BIIIG time jump? )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:12 am

(Yes. Yes we are.
Five years you said, right? )
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:19 am

( How bout six? )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Mon Oct 06, 2014 1:27 am

(Sounds good to me!!)
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:43 am

An older Mowgli, now at the age of 20, enters the Common Room after being away from it for so long. He had lost most contact with his old friends from his child hood, but he never forgot of the place he grew up. He takes a deep inhale before exhaling out and smiling as he looks around to reminisce. Common Room - Page 43 Princeofe ( crap image is crap )

Not too far after, a young girl, about 13 runs past him, grinning widely as she does so. Common Room - Page 43 Hotaru41

Mowgli grunts and frowns, looking toward the girl quickly, his voice ( hella ) deep as he gives an annoyed laugh. Nelly..! Watch where you're running, you almost trampled me!

Nehelenia sticks out her tongue before she giggles. I'm sorry, Mowgli! I'm just so so excited to be in this room again!! It's been so long! And to know mom and dad are letting us come back now...! I'm just so happy!!!

Mowgli laughs, rolling his eyes. I can tell! But you're right...it has been too too long... A slightly solemn expression appears on Mowgli's face as he remembers the last day he was here, six years prior.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:04 am

And then a young, dark-haired woman floated into the room, perched on the edge of a broomstick.  This was, of course, Kiki, though she had forgone her usual black dress for some more practical trousers and a jacket - probably to aid in the chilly climate she usually endured while working her delivery service.  The baby fat had melted away from her cheeks, making her face seem much thinner and longer than it originally had.  She had grown her hair out, so it now flowed in dark tresses down her shoulders, and she was hardly recognizable as the eager witch-in-training.  The most drastic difference, however, was in the green hue her eyes had taken on - as opposed to the dark black that Kiki's eyes once had been.  This was the result of a family quirk among the magic-users - upon the completion of her training, her eyes had taken on a green color, like Howl's had when he completed his training.

The young woman smiled fondly down at the scene, and she gave a light chuckle.  

"Baby-sitting again, huh?"

Common Room - Page 43 Tumblr_n9mxjkjCF51qc4x4wo1_500

Meanwhile, perched on the edge of Kiki's broom was none other than Jiji, though he certainly looked older - and crankier, if that was possible.  He squinted down at Nehelenia, and then groaned.  

"Great, youths.  -.-"

Common Room - Page 43 Tumblr_me99qrMYFH1qfoaa2o4_500
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Mowgli grins, grabbing Kiki by the waist and giving her a quick but soft kiss. If that's what you wanna call it, sure. He laughs. But Rapunzel and Howl should be here soon enough...hopefully.

Nelhelenia gags and sticks out her tongue. Bleck!
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:38 pm

Kiki gave a light laugh, and nuzzled her nose against his in a very cat-like manner. Her eyes softened at the mention of Rapunzel and Howl, and she slowly nodded her head. "How are they...?"

Jiji had a similar reaction to Nehelenia, and he hopped off the broom, though he didn't land as smoothly as he did six years ago. [Oooooh my back!] he hissed and shook himself. [I'm not as young as I used to be,] he grumbled before padding over to Nehelenia. [Hey, kid.]

And then Howl walked in, one arm comfortingly around Rapunzel as he led her into the Common Room.
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next