Roleplay Graveyard
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Common Room

+3
KHSProduction
64punkgirl86
KagomeSenpai
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Common Room - Page 5 Empty Re: Common Room

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:14 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( o_______________________________e )

( What's wrong? O.O)
( I...I was uploading something...for like...an hour...o__e... AN HOUR! Then it said there was an error... o___e RIGHT as it got to 100% there was an error... T_____________T )

( O_______O I'm sorry!!! DDDX Was it YouTube? A video maker? -Takes out pillow- I want names. @___@)
( T_______T It was sendspace. I was trying to upload a zip file but but... DDDDDDDDDX *cries* )

( DDDDDDX I'm so sorry!!! -Smacks Sendspace- .. Yea.. Ellie had trouble with sendspace once too. T__T Maybe you could try it again?)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Cheyenne wrote:(XD XD XDXD Hi Kelly!!! *huggles you*

Also, Kelly, I've decided to randomly adopt you on the internet, that okay with you? XD XD )

Alice looks up to Sora and smiles brightly, "HI!!! training's going well....I just haven't seen Hikari lately" Sad

She blinks at Maddy and tilts her head, "Hi?"
*Sora rubs behind his head* Aw... Well, maybe she's been a little busy? ^^ *he chuckles* Oh, this is my daughter Madeline. Say "hi" Maddy. Smile

*Maddy blinks at Alice* Common Room - Page 5 Tumblr_m7rfgnv3if1r996mgo1_500 'Good day.'

*Sora laughs and points to the baby being held by Sica* And over there is her twin, Arrietty.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/KagomeSenpai?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:15 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:( How are you guys!? ^_^ )

Alice peeks in, and smiles brightly, "HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

She bounds in, happy to see her fellow knights instead of the other strangers, especially that grey fox person with his free candy in the van. She waves excitedly, bouncing, "HELLO!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS! I'VE MISSEDED YOU!"

( Good! How are you? ^-^)

-Rora turned and waved at Alice- Hey .. you. .__. ( XDDDDD .. What grey fox person? O_O)
-Psycho ran towards Alice, hopping excitedly- [ MY FAITHFUL SERVANT! 8DDDD]
-Luke blinked at her and waved- ._.

Alice giggles and huggles Psycho tightly, "HI KUPPY!!!!" She smiles happily, petting him and then handing him a huge bone with meat still on

( XD Well, I had this RP account for a Professor Layton thing, but I had to close the account. However, I liked the people I played with, so I followed them with Alice. She met a ton of these people from different fandoms, then came this one guy named Greystriped Onceler who often tried to get the younger characters into his "van of fun with free candy"

Alice personally never had to deal with him, but two of the younger girls Alice knew were hit on by him. XD )

-Psycho barked happily, nomming on the bone- [ >:3]
( Oh my goodness. XDDDDDDDDDD That reminds me of a gif I saw on Tumblr once. It was of a guy asking this little girl if she wanted candy, she said yes and the guy's grandmother opened the van's door giving the girl a bag of candy. XDDDDDDDDD)

Alice giggles, happily hugging the puppy. "I missed youuuuu"

(XD XD I actually wanted to RP with the guy, but I couldn't message him myself so he never messed with me. Instead Alice somehow made friends with an evil dictator and a womanizing robot......they had cookies and tea with her. XD XD )
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:

Also, Kelly, I've decided to randomly adopt you on the internet, that okay with you? XD XD )

Alice looks up to Sora and smiles brightly, "HI!!! training's going well....I just haven't seen Hikari lately" Sad

*Sora rubs behind his head* Aw... Well, maybe she's been a little busy? ^^ *he chuckles* Oh, this is my daughter Madeline. Say "hi" Maddy. Smile

*Maddy blinks at Alice* Common Room - Page 5 Tumblr_m7rfgnv3if1r996mgo1_500 'Good day.'

*Sora laughs and points to the baby being held by Sica* And over there is her twin, Arrietty.

Alice giggles, "Awww!!! They're so cute!!!" She smiles at Maddy and tilts her head, "What do you like to do?"
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:19 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:

*Maddy sighs* 'You have much to learn, dog. But I will help you.' *she continues to pat his head*

*Sora pats his back* You gotta get over her buddy... That...or make a clone Aurora! ^^

-Psycho frowned- [ Who you calling a dog? >:I And don't touchie me! DDDX]
-Luke blinked, a ghost of a smile creeping onto his face- That's it! 8D -he turned to Sora- Help me make me a clone of her! >:I
*Maddy continues petting Psycho* Common Room - Page 5 Tumblr_mas1bhgZJQ1qbvovho3_250 'You are a dog.'
*Sora blinks* A "please" would be nice.. =3=... Ok, I'll help you!
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Cheyenne wrote:

(XD XD I actually wanted to RP with the guy, but I couldn't message him myself so he never messed with me. Instead Alice somehow made friends with an evil dictator and a womanizing robot......they had cookies and tea with her. XD XD )

-Psycho nodded, still greedily nomming on the bone- [ I kna.. >:3 I mwshed yom too. ^___^]

( Ah. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:22 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:

*Maddy sighs* 'You have much to learn, dog. But I will help you.' *she continues to pat his head*

*Sora pats his back* You gotta get over her buddy... That...or make a clone Aurora! ^^

-Psycho frowned- [ Who you calling a dog? >:I And don't touchie me! DDDX]
-Luke blinked, a ghost of a smile creeping onto his face- That's it! 8D -he turned to Sora- Help me make me a clone of her! >:I
*Maddy continues petting Psycho* Common Room - Page 5 Tumblr_mas1bhgZJQ1qbvovho3_250 'You are a dog.'

-Psycho burped- [ .__.]
-Luke fistpumped- What do we do first? >:3
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  FantasticalWonder Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:23 pm

Ariel smiled brightly when Alice ran up to her, and hugged her back. She blinked and chuckled. "Right Ariel? Have you been in an Alternate Universe? XD"

(o.e Coulda sworn I posted this)
FantasticalWonder
FantasticalWonder

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( What's wrong? O.O)
( I...I was uploading something...for like...an hour...o__e... AN HOUR! Then it said there was an error... o___e RIGHT as it got to 100% there was an error... T_____________T )

( O_______O I'm sorry!!! DDDX Was it YouTube? A video maker? -Takes out pillow- I want names. @___@)
( T_______T It was sendspace. I was trying to upload a zip file but but... DDDDDDDDDX *cries* )

( DDDDDDX I'm so sorry!!! -Smacks Sendspace- .. Yea.. Ellie had trouble with sendspace once too. T__T Maybe you could try it again?)
( I am... T_T But..I dunno if it'll go. DX I'm trying )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:27 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:

-Psycho nodded, still greedily nomming on the bone- [ I kna.. >:3 I mwshed yom too. ^___^]

( Ah. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Alice giggles and snuggles Psycho, "Have you been a good boy, kuppy?"

( It was quite fun, but Alice misseded you guys very very much. T_T )
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:28 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:

Alice giggles, "Awww!!! They're so cute!!!" She smiles at Maddy and tilts her head, "What do you like to do?"
*Maddy sucks her thumb and looks to Alice* 'I am learning to walk. It is difficult. My tiny infant legs have a tough time supporting the rest of my body. Yesterday I walked two feet. I was quite proud. Then I rewarded myself with a nap. But besides walking, which is a satisfying pastime, I like looking at clouds. I don't know how or why they are there, but they please me.'

( Alice can understand her if you'd like her to. XD Otherwise, it'd be an odd conversation anyway. X'D )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:29 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:

( What's wrong? O.O)

( I am... T_T But..I dunno if it'll go. DX I'm trying )

( Aw, man.. T__T -Huggles- Don't worry though! It''ll go! And it'll be really fast like, like .. Sonic! >: D ... >.<)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:30 pm

FantasticalWonder wrote:Ariel smiled brightly when Alice ran up to her, and hugged her back. She blinked and chuckled. "Right Ariel? Have you been in an Alternate Universe? XD"

(o.e Coulda sworn I posted this)

Alice nods, "YESS!!!! I met an Ariel and she ignored me and then became a horse.....then she got with some....Bolin guy..." She makes a face, "Then Mulan appeared and I said hi and then she ignored me too, she wasn't our Mulan and I was quite sad.....I met a lot of Alices though!! They were weird." She makes another face, nodding, "It was weeiiirrddd"
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KellyGirl0224 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:30 pm

(EIDNIEBDIBWJNLNLANOBEDBW I'M BEEEEEING ADOPTED?!?!?! *dances* )

KellyGirl0224

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:

*Maddy sucks her thumb and looks to Alice* 'I am learning to walk. It is difficult. My tiny infant legs have a tough time supporting the rest of my body. Yesterday I walked two feet. I was quite proud. Then I rewarded myself with a nap. But besides walking, which is a satisfying pastime, I like looking at clouds. I don't know how or why they are there, but they please me.'

( Alice can understand her if you'd like her to. XD Otherwise, it'd be an odd conversation anyway. X'D )

Alice nods, smiling softly, "I like clouds too, they're very nice." She giggles, "And soon I'm sure you'll be up and walking, even running!!" ^_^
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 pm

Cheyenne wrote:

-Psycho nods, finishing the last of the meat on his bone- [ Of course I have! I'm awesome! >Smile]
( We missed her too! X( -Huggles her very, very tightly-)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:32 pm

KellyGirl0224 wrote:

( XD XD XD If you wish to be. XD )
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:33 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy continues petting Psycho* Common Room - Page 5 Tumblr_mas1bhgZJQ1qbvovho3_250 'You are a dog.'

-Psycho burped- [ .__.]
*Maddy twitches* 'Such a charming feature...'

*Sora blinks* Ummm...I think we'll need a strand of Aurora's hair.
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:35 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( I am... T_T But..I dunno if it'll go. DX I'm trying )

( Aw, man.. T__T -Huggles- Don't worry though! It''ll go! And it'll be really fast like, like .. Sonic! >: D ... >.<)
( Well...it's at 70% now... T__T I'm hoping so.. DX If not, I'm rage quitting. ;3; )
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheyenne Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

64punkgirl86 wrote:
Cheyenne wrote:

-Psycho nods, finishing the last of the meat on his bone- [ Of course I have! I'm awesome! >Smile]
( We missed her too! X( -Huggles her very, very tightly-)

(Alice was lost within the amount of people of Tumblr... T_T )

Alice smiles, bouncing happily and just huggling him.
Cheyenne
Cheyenne

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 pm

Cheyenne wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy sucks her thumb and looks to Alice* 'I am learning to walk. It is difficult. My tiny infant legs have a tough time supporting the rest of my body. Yesterday I walked two feet. I was quite proud. Then I rewarded myself with a nap. But besides walking, which is a satisfying pastime, I like looking at clouds. I don't know how or why they are there, but they please me.'

Alice nods, smiling softly, "I like clouds too, they're very nice." She giggles, "And soon I'm sure you'll be up and walking, even running!!" ^_^
*Maddy stares* No no... One thing at a time. I might fall if I run too quickly. I'll walk for a few years. Then when my mind tells me I'm ready, I'll be ready. What about you? Do you like to run?[/i]'
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:38 pm

KellyGirl0224 wrote:

( Woot, woot!!! ^___^ That makes you my .... niece! 8DDDDD

Common Room - Page 5 Gifs_Ace_Ventura_dancing ... I think.o.o ..)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  KagomeSenpai Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:40 pm

*Rapunzel peeks in a little nervously as she looks around; she holds Hodari close to her as she walks into the room, smiling when she sees everyone*

*a little timid girl, clings to Rapunzel's dress as she looks around* A lot of people, Mommy...

*Rapunzel nods and pats the little girl on her head gently* I know. But they're all very friendly, sweet-heart.

*the little girl nods but stays behind Rapunzel still*

*Mowgli walks in wearing sunglasses and chews on a random tooth pick*
KagomeSenpai
KagomeSenpai
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:42 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:*Maddy continues petting Psycho* Common Room - Page 5 Tumblr_mas1bhgZJQ1qbvovho3_250 'You are a dog.'

-Psycho burped- [ .__.]
*Maddy twitches* 'Such a charming feature...'

*Sora blinks* Ummm...I think we'll need a strand of Aurora's hair.

-Psycho nodded- [ I know,huh. ^-^]
-Rora looked up, hearing her name. She looks at Sora and Luke- What? O.O
-Luke walks over to her and plucks out a hair from her head, running over to Sora- o_o
-Rora blinks, then shrugs walking away-
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  64punkgirl86 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:43 pm

KagomeSenpai wrote:
64punkgirl86 wrote:
KagomeSenpai wrote:( I am... T_T But..I dunno if it'll go. DX I'm trying )

( Well...it's at 70% now... T__T I'm hoping so.. DX If not, I'm rage quitting. ;3; )

( -Crosses fingers- >.<)
64punkgirl86
64punkgirl86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next